- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,824 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2017
… 10 May 2018 .. Zain Shamil @zainshamil97 17h17 hours ago [LIVE UPDATE] The situation at Ayer Hitam as of 9.15pm. BN – Wee Ka Siong – 5,463 PH – Liew Chin Tong – 5,025 PAS – Mardi Marwan – 1,172 … Continue reading
… 29 December 2017 .. .. New Straits Times @NST_Online Stabbed 45 times: Pahang teens face charge of murdering 14-year-old girl By HIDIR REDUAN December 29, 2017 @ 11:43am TEMERLOH: A college student and a teenage schoolboy were hauled to court … Continue reading
… 3 January 2018 … 28 December 2017 .. … New Straits Times @NST_Online No favouritism for illegally parked police patrol car FAIRUZ MOHD SHAHAR – December 28, 2017 @ 5:54pm . PUTRAJAYA: Putrajaya Corporation’s (PPj) act in clamping an illegally … Continue reading
… 27 December 2017 The StarVerified account @staronline Five vigilantes to hang over death of suspected robber By Qishin Tariq KUALA LUMPUR: Five vigilantes were sentenced to death by the High Court over the fatal beating of a suspected robber. Security guard … Continue reading
… … 27 December 2017 .. TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Chef Wan lodges police report against blog Updated one hour ago · Published on 27 Dec 2017 CELEBRITY chef Redzuawan Ismail has lodged a police report against a blog that he says slandered … Continue reading
… It happened in Block 10 Condominium, Desa Mentari 2, Petaling Jaya… … 27 December 2017 New Straits Times @NST_Online Man waiting for lift at apartment gets throat slit by 2 robbers By Kalbana Perimbanayagam – December 27, 2017 @ 1:06am … Continue reading
… Foon Yew High School, is an independent Chinese school. The main campus is in Johor Bahru. The second campus is in Kulai. The third campus will be in Bandar Seri Alam. Just before GE 13, the Prime Minister, Najib … Continue reading
Azhar Idrus: Girls should get married at 15. At 28, unmarried women are “only worth RM15 (S$5) or RM16″…
… … 26 December 2017 AsiaOneVerified account @sphasiaone Preacher lambasted for saying girls should get married at 15 Mei Mei Chu The Star/Asia News Network Dec 29, 2017 . PETALING JAYA – Moderation advocates have condemned the statement by preacher Azhar … Continue reading
… 26 December 2017 .. New Straits Times @NST_Online Youths rob, kill security guard in Puchong for money to buy booze By Bernama – December 26, 2017 @ 3:22pm KUALA LUMPUR: Four youths robbed and killed a Pakistani security guard at … Continue reading
… Hardly a day passes by without something that makes us cringe… … 11 January 2021 Thank you, Tesco.https://t.co/IYMEsH8ugd pic.twitter.com/yh1vapWgaj — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) February 11, 2021 .. 10 August 2018 .. Oh no! SINGAPORE has become SINCAPORE. And is that … Continue reading