- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 'Thai Hot Guy' has got PAS all hot under the collar: Cancelled by the police
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- 7,691,913 hits
Daily Archives: December 19, 2017
On ‘sexy’ air stewardesses’ uniforms: Senator Datuk Megat Zulkarnain Omardin, general-secretary of the Malaysian National Silat Federation (PESAKA), “My wife is worried whenever I fly alone on Malindo or AirAsia.”
… What airline flight crew wear. And don’t wear… … AirAsia & Firefly’s stewardess uniforms ‘too sexy’, but not Malindo’s By FERNANDO FONG December 18, 2017 @ 5:03pm KUALA LUMPUR: The sexiness level of the uniforms of some Malaysian airlines’ female … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged AirAsia, Firefly, flight stewardesses' uniforms, malindo 6 Comments