- White man who refuses to wear a mask on Singapore MRT is arrested: He could get free board & lodging. In Singapore Prison.
- Piyan Mountains, China: Tourist is left dangling 330ft in the air after glass-bottomed bridge shatters in 90mph gale-force winds!
- Mucormycosis or Black Fungus and Covid-19...
- Oooh Teacher, why are you sucking that man's nipple during Zoom class???!! 😱
- Is she the Principal of a school, of Ain Husniza's school? She called Ain "ank setan pakai tudung" and warned her of being expelled from school...
- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Chinese military scientists discussed "Unnatural Origin of SARS & New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons". In 2015.
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Hoax: Retired MI5 agent confesses on deathbed: ‘I Killed Princess Diana’...
- 6,583,111 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2014
__________________________________________________________ SNICKERS. THEY MAKE GREAT SNACKS! — Video: Aussie Builders surprise public with loud empowering statements ….. Snickers paired up with Aussie builders to call out empowering statements to unsuspecting members of the public. This video features members of the … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________ — GEYLANG http://www.smh.com.au http://www.flickr.com – … Excerpts from: What it’s like to live in Geylang’s red light district for a year? https://t.co/aZjZpwJjR9 pic.twitter.com/re3i8TlERy — CNA (@ChannelNewsAsia) August 31, 2019 While “family-friendly” isn’t something you’d normally use to describe Geylang, it’s … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ *H370: China’s Chinese are GRIEVING, DISTRUSTING AND FURIOUS! —– OUR PM DOESN’T RATE HIGHLY. AUSSIE PM DOES. Malaysian Insider CNN report says Aussie PM compassionate statesman, unlike Najib April 03, 2014 Malaysia Prime Minister Najib Razak (left) looks at Australia’s … Continue reading
— BACK IN THE NEWS: The man who posted a photo of a Hermes Crocodile Birkin filled to the brim with stacks of yuan back in March 2014! … Did David Gan generously gift $125,000 bags to celeb friends? Actually… … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ * WHEN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, LEARN ABOUT ITS WAYS AND LAWS! SWEDEN IS WHERE YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR BEATING YOUR KID, EVEN WHEN YOU CONSIDER BEATING AS DISCIPLINING… This is what a Malaysian couple discovered. Malaysians jailed … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ While her husband may be a Pussy Cat, Michelle is anything but! No headscarf for her! CNN @CNN 2h2 hours ago .@MichelleObama shook hands w/Saudi Arabia’s new king. So? This is why the encounter stood out http://cnn.it/1v3b9Df … … … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________________ *International Women’s Day 2014 Theme: INSPIRING CHANGE Women’s equality has made positive gains but the world is still unequal. International Women’s Day celebrates the social, political and economic achievements of women while focusing world attention on areas requiring further … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ There are contests for BIG GIRLS: Jumbo Queen 2013: An Alternate Beauty? NOW CHINA HOLDS A CONTEST FOR FLAT-CHESTED BEAUTIES! As opposed to the norm of showing off cleavage and curves, girls have been posting photos showing off their flat … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ MAS FLIGHT MH653 *The father of a friend was on the flight. File: Tanjung Kupang Memorial Names.JPG From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia —– http://www.malaysianwings.com — CNN Mystery of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 surfaces pain of 1977 tragedy By Pamela … Continue reading