- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,195 hits
Daily Archives: March 22, 2014
________________________________________________________________ STOMP SINGAPORE SEEN THIS URBAN JUNGLE NOW, AT LAST, THE ‘UNCLE’ REPLIES. You’re just ‘bo liao’, Ms Jesslyn Tan: Man hits back at Miss Singapore finalist who mocked him for having holes in shirt Posted on 27 March 2014 … Continue reading
_______________________________________________________________ Famous Kayu Nasi Kandar restaurant in Bukit Jambul raided for selling roti telor at RM2.50! — Jonathan Bong March 19 via BlackBerry Folks beware. RM 60 for 1 piece of sotong. RM 26 for a small plate of mutton curry … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ KAJANG BY-ELECTION RESULTS PakatanHarapanRakyat @PakatanHRakyat 2m Unofficial Result Final BN: 10,323 PKR: 16,774 Majority: 6,451 THE TOTAL TURNOUT WAS 28,314 SO ALMOST EVERY VOTES HAS BEEN COUNTED. — NO, THE UCSI SURVEY WAS WRONG! 1. It predicted that the … Continue reading