- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- The Grace Assembly of God now has 16 Covid-19 cases, making it Singapore's largest cluster...
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- It's Phua Chu Kang on Covid-19...
- China resorts to money laundering in its fight against Covid-19. Literally. Old bank notes are quarantined and sanitized.
- Two Singaporean idiots make a video: How to spread Wuhan. Arrested.
- Finance Twitter: The Math doesn't add up- There's something wrong with the number 138 MPs claimed to support Mahathir as PM (or The Star screwed up)...
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- The RTD, where corruption is institutionalized...
- Will the cruise ship Westerdam turn out to be a super cluster for Covid-19 transmission?
- 5,629,955 hits
Daily Archives: March 17, 2014
… WAS THERE EVER SUCH A SIGN IN SHANGHAI? The Peking Duck Update: Apparently this picture is a fake. And commenters are telling me no such signs ever existed in China. Just another myth? A source: This sign was put … Continue reading
National Breakfast Day at McDonald’s Singapore: No dogs allowed! Not even a guide dog for the blind.
_____________________________________________________________ UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES! *Foul language on the air costs broadcaster S$6,300! PHOTO: THE NEW PAPER http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/mda-fines-mediacorp-for-djs-use-of-derogatory-word-against-blind-woman — Remember this report? Singaporean guide dog owner ‘refused’ service at McDonald’s Singaporean guide dog owner Cassandra Chiu said that she and a friend … Continue reading
May 2018: Aviation experts blame MH370 pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, but remember that it is just a theory, a very convenient theory…
____________________________________________________________ ZAHARIE AHMAD SHAH, PILOT, MAS FLIGHT MH370 … Can’t most obsevers be wong? Written by Mike Keane – Most observers in the professional aviation community believe pilot hijack by the captain is the only realistic scenario that fits … Continue reading
… ALL UTCs and RTCs are closed on Public Holidays OPENING HOURS FROM 22 JANUARY 2019 Shah Alam Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Week ends 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Keramat Week days 8.00 … Continue reading