- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Did you get a summons for not putting on a face mask while in your car? The police will cancel it.
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- Malaysia uses hydroxychloroquine to treat Covid-19, and the mortality rate on 9 April 2020 was 1.58%.
- Ismail Sabri clarifies face mask rules: We hope those enforcing the rule also understand these rules...
- Mahdzir Khalid is the 20% Man!
- Katusa Research: The US Dollar Collapse - What's really going on...
- Katak Sabah 2
- Ed Yong: How the Pandemic defeated America (The Atlantic)...
- More fake news: SOP for traveling 1 August 2020...
- 5,944,091 hits
Daily Archives: March 17, 2014
… WAS THERE EVER SUCH A SIGN IN SHANGHAI? The Peking Duck Update: Apparently this picture is a fake. And commenters are telling me no such signs ever existed in China. Just another myth? A source: This sign was put … Continue reading
National Breakfast Day at McDonald’s Singapore: No dogs allowed! Not even a guide dog for the blind.
_____________________________________________________________ UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES! *Foul language on the air costs broadcaster S$6,300! PHOTO: THE NEW PAPER http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/mda-fines-mediacorp-for-djs-use-of-derogatory-word-against-blind-woman — Remember this report? Singaporean guide dog owner ‘refused’ service at McDonald’s Singaporean guide dog owner Cassandra Chiu said that she and a friend … Continue reading
May 2018: Aviation experts blame MH370 pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, but remember that it is just a theory, a very convenient theory…
____________________________________________________________ ZAHARIE AHMAD SHAH, PILOT, MAS FLIGHT MH370 … Can’t most obsevers be wong? Written by Mike Keane – Most observers in the professional aviation community believe pilot hijack by the captain is the only realistic scenario that fits … Continue reading
… ALL UTCs and RTCs are closed on Public Holidays OPENING HOURS FROM 22 JANUARY 2019 Shah Alam Week days 8.00 am – 10.00 pm; Week ends 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Keramat Week days 8.00 … Continue reading