- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,195 hits
Daily Archives: March 8, 2014
____________________________________________________________ *THE LONGEST GOODBYE IS THE ONE NEVER SAID…. — — Malaysian Insider Families of MH370 crew rap MAS union for ‘disowning’ them Family members of crew on board flight MH370 have hit out at the Malaysia Airlines union for … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ MAS Flight MH370 bound for Beijing has gone missing! WHY IS THERE NO TRACE OF IT AT ALL? — *The hunt takes a new direction. Homes of crew are searched by Police. 1. Federal police Criminal Investigation Department director … Continue reading