- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- Lim Guan Eng: Charged for corruption...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- What GLC heads and other Big Shots eat in Malaysia...
- It's true: Betty Chew, wife of Lim Guan Eng, and Phang Li Koon were arrested by the MACC...
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing is Lord of Holton, UK: Did he inherit the title, or did he get it from the Queen?
- The Vaping Minister, Hishammuddin Hussein...
- Watch "Gravitas: Exclusive: Mahathir Mohamad on WION | Friday at 8 pm IST" on YouTube
- 5,950,139 hits
Daily Archives: March 26, 2014
_________________________________________________________ SO FAR, SO BAD… *ANWAR IBRAHIM WILL GO TO JAIL, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. For 5 long years… *Karpal Singh? He would have been given a custodial except for his physical condition. Nevertheless, his sentence will disqualify him from … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ LONG TERM FALL OUT FROM MH370 If you thought the pronouncement, “MH370 is in the ocean, all lost with it”, would bring closure, you would be wrong. It is merely the beginning of many unintended consequences.. —– SINGAPORE ALSO … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ MALINDO AIR Malindo Air is an airline based in Malaysia headquartered in Petaling Jaya. It is a joint venture between National Aerospace and Defence Industries (NADI) (51%) of Malaysia and Lion Air of Indonensia (49%). The name Malindo is … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ *WHEN BAD LUCK STRIKES, IT IS SAID TO COME FOR 7 YEARS! It is called The 7-Year Curse. TWO CALAMITIES WITHIN MONTHS OF EACH OTHER. NO ONE COULD HAVE FORESEEN TWO MAS PLANES GOING DOWN WITHIN 5 MONTHS OF … Continue reading