- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- It's Phua Chu Kang on Covid-19...
- The Grace Assembly of God now has 16 Covid-19 cases, making it Singapore's largest cluster...
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- China resorts to money laundering in its fight against Covid-19. Literally. Old bank notes are quarantined and sanitized.
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- Malaysia wouldn't let cruise liners Westerdam and Sapphire Princess dock at Port Dickson...
- The RTD, where corruption is institutionalized...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Finance Twitter: The Math doesn't add up- There's something wrong with the number 138 MPs claimed to support Mahathir as PM (or The Star screwed up)...
- 5,629,677 hits
Author Archives: weehingthong
.. So Muafakat Nasional shows their respect for the non-Malays by • referring to them as "pendatang" (immigrants) and "penumpang" (squatters) ? • asserting that the worst Malay Muslim leaders are still better than the best non-Malay ones? pic.twitter.com/YvjQGBrOdU — … Continue reading
.. Saloma Link is a 370m-long pedestrian bridge from Kampung Baru to a newly-opened area near the Petronas Twin Towers. .. DBKL to protect Saloma Link from the homeless and vandals Bernama -February 16, 2020 8:50 PM KUALA LUMPUR: City Hall … Continue reading
.. #BREAKING: South China University of Technology biologist Xiao Botao exposed that the #COVID19 might have originated from an animal research lab 280m away from the epicentre of the outbreak. The scientists were reportedly bitten by bats used for a … Continue reading
.. Bila dia kecam orang: tu standard piawaian. Bila orang kecam dia: you should talk nicely. Haha mental illness betul. pic.twitter.com/tKT46jRiIE — احمد زَمِّل (@mellaziz) February 15, 2020
.. The veteran newsman says the project should not have been allowed as it is in a high density area and nestled between other condominium blocks and two schools. #FMTNews #TamanDesa https://t.co/mS9DKGih7F — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) February 16, 2020 … Continue reading
China resorts to money laundering in its fight against Covid-19. Literally. Old bank notes are quarantined and sanitized.
.. Fresh cash for old: China central bank branch to destroy banknotes from coronavirus-hit sectors Paper currency collected from hospitals and buses among those targeted in public health push Other notes will be disinfected and stored for 14 days before … Continue reading
Finance Twitter: The Math doesn’t add up- There’s something wrong with the number 138 MPs claimed to support Mahathir as PM (or The Star screwed up)…
.. Excerpts from: The #Math Doesn't Add Up – There's Something Wrong With The Number 138 MPs Claimed To #Support #PrimeMinister #Mahathir – https://t.co/cG2cDNKmjA #PakatanHarapan #BarisanNasional #Government #Parliament #Najib #Prison #Jail #Opposition #Mathematics #Maths #FakeNews #THESTAR pic.twitter.com/8sgyiEugDC — FinanceTweeter (@financetwitting) … Continue reading
.. https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2020/02/15/dogs-have-nothing-to-do-with-covid-19/ Dogs have nothing to do with Covid-19 Mariam Mokhtar – February 15, 2020 7:00 AM On Feb 4, the health ministry (MOH) circulated a poster showing Malaysians how to protect themselves against contracting the novel coronavirus (now known … Continue reading
.. #Singapore Confidence Exposes #HongKong’s Failure in Health Crisis https://t.co/IK2uCIznIq pic.twitter.com/ZvlaYv6ZAk — Asia Sentinel (@asiasentinel) February 7, 2020 Singapore Confidence Exposes Hong Kong’s Failure in Health Crisis Fearing Beijing, SAR’s government waffles into incompetence Philip Bowring Feb 6 Once upon … Continue reading