- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,568 hits
Author Archives: weehingthong
.. .. .. While the site stated that he had “violated community guidelines”, no other details were shared. Right now, his Weibo account only has three posts while all previous posts on his Douyin account have been deleted. https://mothership.sg/2022/05/elon-musks-lookalike-banned/ .. … Continue reading
Hotpot tour bus in Chengdu, China offers sightseeing feast for the stomach and eyes: Eat in the bus while you tour
.. Chengdu is in Sichuan Province. Sichuan food is hot and spicy. .. ..
.. Chise / Senior Scientist / Vaccine Research & Development .. But wait, there’s more. Reminder that your TDap: Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis (every 10 years) are technically a repetitive vaccine series or rather boosters during adulthood. For HPV, the recommended schedule is … Continue reading
.. .. Parts of Beijing are under lockdown to control the Chinese capital’s recent outbreaks of Covid-19. The city has confirmed 1,729 cases since April 22. pic.twitter.com/9TLFo1LQVX — South China Morning Post (@SCMPNews) May 25, 2022 .. .. .. From … Continue reading
Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
.. Bernama – May 25, 2022 6:46 PM KUALA LUMPUR: An activist pleaded guilty in the sessions court here today to charges of posting insulting comments on Christianity on her Facebook page last year. Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, an activist … Continue reading
.. .. . .. ..
.. .. .. .. His wife and young son could only watch and scream as they were at the five-foot way of the restaurant as the incident unfolded, a source in the police told FMT.https://t.co/dnDKNgAOq1 — Faisal Tehrani (@MohdFaizalMusa1) May … Continue reading