- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- 6,311,239 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2016
— 1 April 2016 ‘WSJ forced to admit at least some funds were Saudi donation’ By NST ONLINE – 31 March 2016 @ 10:19 PM KUALA LUMPUR: The Wall Street Journal has, for the first time, been forced to admit … Continue reading
Ali Tinju blames DAP for Chinese man’s insult of Islam and leads Red Shirts in demonstration: “Don’t force us to make this building go up in smoke.”
— 1 April 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 5h5 hours ago The connection between bigotry and stupidity Syerleena Abdul Rashid … … COMMENT Every once in a while, we bear witness to incidents that remind us of the complexities of human behaviour. … Continue reading
— 29 May 2016 Max Cicero Retweeted Faizal Hamssin @faizalhamssin 30m30 minutes ago You may have the money to buy a diamond encrusted handbag, but you still can’t buy class. — 14 April 2016 … Rosmah’s Cinderella moment on video! … Continue reading
— 10 April 2016 THE CLOWN APPEARS!? Where was this taken? It can’t be within Malaysia! இந்தியன்® (Yindian®) Retweeted fizah @fizahwaniothman 7h7 hours ago selamat tidur pakcik @NajibRazak‥ kalau bangun esok jawabla tau‥ — Zashnain Zainal@bedlamfury 10h10 hours ago The … Continue reading
— 30 March 2016 — Hi its me ! @kcl1308 14m14 minutes ago Flight attendants zap Zahid’s daughter over ‘old’ remark• #omg http://m.malaysiakini.com/news/335854 — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Flight attendants zap Zahid’s daughter over ‘old’ remark … Flight attendants are up in arms after … Continue reading
— The Haze: Singapore uses the PSI. It also gives a haze subsidy. — 29 March 2016 Channel NewsAsia @ChannelNewsAsia 51m51 minutes ago Singaporeans report ‘haze’ smell The 3-hour Pollution Standards Index reading hit 87 at 8pm on Tuesday (Mar 29), … Continue reading
— — Published on Mar 22, 2016 Shocking moment teacher lines up students and slaps them one by one because they didn’t do their homework On March 17 Ms Lan was filmed hitting the students in Jingyang, China She smacked … Continue reading
Open Letter to #TelekomMalaysia #TM: No Internet or fixed line service since 22 March 2016. Something sucks!
— NO INTERNET OR FIXED LINE SERVICE SINCE 22 MARCH 2016 — 31 March 2016 — At 6.52 pm I Whatsapp my wife: TM Came or not? Wife: Of course not. Talk only. At 9.17 pm Wife Whatsapp me: TM … Continue reading
— 29 March 2016 — TODAY @TODAYonline 2h2 hours ago UPDATE: #EgyptAir hijacker’s suicide belt was fake, says Egypt Civil Aviation Ministry http://bit.ly/25tEXYe — New Straits Times @NST_Online 3h3 hours ago #EgyptAir hijacker arrested: #Cyprus government spokesman Read … Continue reading
— 29 March 2016 … Raphael Hurwitz @raphaelhurwitz 19h19 hours ago @MAS MH0002 Divert from LHR to Manchester. On tarmac for 6 hours, no food, no drink service. been offered 5 hour coach journey..NOT HAPPY — Regina Baraban and 2 others follow Scott @All_Eskat 3h3 hours ago … Continue reading