- The Singaporean and his white-and-orange Porsche
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Arrested: Man who took woman's hand bag and said, Go to balai
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Global Halal
- Ipoh, Little India: It was not an ordinary funeral procession, as it had a low-flying helicopter and horses
- Lembah Beringin, the abandoned Ghost Town in Selangor...
- Nancy Pelosi did not rip the Bible into two
- 7,067,560 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2016
— 1 April 2016 ‘WSJ forced to admit at least some funds were Saudi donation’ By NST ONLINE – 31 March 2016 @ 10:19 PM KUALA LUMPUR: The Wall Street Journal has, for the first time, been forced to admit … Continue reading
Ali Tinju blames DAP for Chinese man’s insult of Islam and leads Red Shirts in demonstration: “Don’t force us to make this building go up in smoke.”
— 1 April 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 5h5 hours ago The connection between bigotry and stupidity Syerleena Abdul Rashid … … COMMENT Every once in a while, we bear witness to incidents that remind us of the complexities of human behaviour. … Continue reading
— 29 May 2016 Max Cicero Retweeted Faizal Hamssin @faizalhamssin 30m30 minutes ago You may have the money to buy a diamond encrusted handbag, but you still can’t buy class. — 14 April 2016 … Rosmah’s Cinderella moment on video! … Continue reading
— 10 April 2016 THE CLOWN APPEARS!? Where was this taken? It can’t be within Malaysia! இந்தியன்® (Yindian®) Retweeted fizah @fizahwaniothman 7h7 hours ago selamat tidur pakcik @NajibRazak‥ kalau bangun esok jawabla tau‥ — Zashnain Zainal@bedlamfury 10h10 hours ago The … Continue reading
— 30 March 2016 — Hi its me ! @kcl1308 14m14 minutes ago Flight attendants zap Zahid’s daughter over ‘old’ remark• #omg http://m.malaysiakini.com/news/335854 — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Flight attendants zap Zahid’s daughter over ‘old’ remark … Flight attendants are up in arms after … Continue reading
— The Haze: Singapore uses the PSI. It also gives a haze subsidy. — 29 March 2016 Channel NewsAsia @ChannelNewsAsia 51m51 minutes ago Singaporeans report ‘haze’ smell The 3-hour Pollution Standards Index reading hit 87 at 8pm on Tuesday (Mar 29), … Continue reading
— — Published on Mar 22, 2016 Shocking moment teacher lines up students and slaps them one by one because they didn’t do their homework On March 17 Ms Lan was filmed hitting the students in Jingyang, China She smacked … Continue reading
Open Letter to #TelekomMalaysia #TM: No Internet or fixed line service since 22 March 2016. Something sucks!
— NO INTERNET OR FIXED LINE SERVICE SINCE 22 MARCH 2016 — 31 March 2016 — At 6.52 pm I Whatsapp my wife: TM Came or not? Wife: Of course not. Talk only. At 9.17 pm Wife Whatsapp me: TM … Continue reading
— 29 March 2016 — TODAY @TODAYonline 2h2 hours ago UPDATE: #EgyptAir hijacker’s suicide belt was fake, says Egypt Civil Aviation Ministry http://bit.ly/25tEXYe — New Straits Times @NST_Online 3h3 hours ago #EgyptAir hijacker arrested: #Cyprus government spokesman Read … Continue reading
— 29 March 2016 … Raphael Hurwitz @raphaelhurwitz 19h19 hours ago @MAS MH0002 Divert from LHR to Manchester. On tarmac for 6 hours, no food, no drink service. been offered 5 hour coach journey..NOT HAPPY — Regina Baraban and 2 others follow Scott @All_Eskat 3h3 hours ago … Continue reading