- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- 7,345,899 hits
Daily Archives: March 16, 2016
— Foreigners in our Land (1) … 29 March 2017 As of 31 January 2017 1,875,180 foreign workers are working legally in Malaysia Indonesia (760,733) Nepal (410,950) Bangladesh (251,309) Myanmar (139,821) India (119,628) Pakistan (63,632) The Philippines (58,399) Vietnam (31,694) China … Continue reading
— … “火爆”女交警視頻瘋傳 China Press Daily — Star 17 March 2016 Scolding cop taken to task PETALING JAYA: A policewoman who allegedly scolded a complainant is now under probe. A video capturing her in the act went viral on social … Continue reading