- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Nepali sherpas rescue Malaysian climber from Mount Everest 'death zone'
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Genting inheritance saga gets murkier with new RM1.6bil lawsuit
- Lukut, Port Dickson: 61-year-old man nabbed for allegedly dragging dog with car; it has since died
- First Asian homeless woman ever in America? First? Really?
- Nude in Bali: Misbehaving foreign tourists face backlash
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Mt Everest: Highest graveyard in the world...
- 7,766,241 hits
Daily Archives: March 9, 2016
A bra-undoing contest to celebrate International Women’s Day. Only in China.
— Bra-undoing contests are not new to China. Watch this video from Nov 21, 2010 — 9 March 2016 … Daily Mail Online @MailOnline 2m2 minutes ago Chinese shopping mall hosts bra-undoing contest for International Women’s Day http://dailym.ai/1R6BjsV By Chloe … Continue reading
KLCC: Another bomb scare. The 2 so-called ‘explosives’ were Petrosains science projects
— KLCC Bomb scare: No, you can’t take a chance that it is nothing! Posted on October 31, 2015 — 9 March 2016 … Suspected explosives turn out to be Petrosains science projects KUALA LUMPUR: The two objects found at Aquaria … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 2 IEDs detonated at KLCC, KLCC aquaria: bomb scare 2 Comments
#SolarEclipse 9 March 2016
— 9 March 2016 … Lee Hsien Loong 4 hrs · Went to the Botanic Gardens early this morning to catch the solar eclipse. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a good shot. My staff Chiez How managed to get this. smile … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged #SolarEclipse, solar eclipse Leave a comment
Scepticism greets the story of how the Islamic State wanted to kidnap the Triumvirate (Najib, Zahid and Hishamuddin)…
— 17 March 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours ago PM will be liability to kidnappers, MP quips Zikri Kamarulzaman … PARLIAMENT Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak would be a liability, not an asset to kidnappers, quipped a DAP lawmaker. “There … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Hishamuddin, IS, Islamic State, najib, Triumvirate (Najib, Zahid, Zahid and Hishamuddin 1 Comment