- Breaking news! No press conference by 2 Bersatu MPs in Muhyiddin's cabinet but Flying Car Minister Redzuan met with Dr Mahathir!
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Before Najib's newly-employed Israeli spy agency, Senpai, could act...
- Video: Mahathir speaks of Muhyiddin Yassin and the PN govt...
- Is Mahathir still Bersatu Chairman? See for yourself!
- Malaysia's NASA girl, Brelveenraj Kaur, is the Real Deal...
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- RM200k fine for private hospital which overcharged a patient for face masks used by nurses who treated his daughter...
- 5,841,385 hits
Daily Archives: March 9, 2016
— Bra-undoing contests are not new to China. Watch this video from Nov 21, 2010 — 9 March 2016 … Daily Mail Online @MailOnline 2m2 minutes ago Chinese shopping mall hosts bra-undoing contest for International Women’s Day http://dailym.ai/1R6BjsV By Chloe … Continue reading
— KLCC Bomb scare: No, you can’t take a chance that it is nothing! Posted on October 31, 2015 — 9 March 2016 … Suspected explosives turn out to be Petrosains science projects KUALA LUMPUR: The two objects found at Aquaria … Continue reading
— 9 March 2016 … Lee Hsien Loong 4 hrs · Went to the Botanic Gardens early this morning to catch the solar eclipse. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a good shot. My staff Chiez How managed to get this. smile … Continue reading
Scepticism greets the story of how the Islamic State wanted to kidnap the Triumvirate (Najib, Zahid and Hishamuddin)…
— 17 March 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours ago PM will be liability to kidnappers, MP quips Zikri Kamarulzaman … PARLIAMENT Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak would be a liability, not an asset to kidnappers, quipped a DAP lawmaker. “There … Continue reading