- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,251 hits
Daily Archives: March 5, 2016
— — 23 March 2016 Malay Mail @malaymail Mar 22 All Eyes on Tuti https://www.facebook.com/themalaymailnewspaper/photos/a.10150135753558088.306640.363825163087/10154013645308088/?type=3&theater … … All Eyes on Tuti By Sabrina Bahari email@example.com JAWS dropped as Tuti Noor, who looked every inch the budding top model that she is, sashayed into … Continue reading
— … — Richard Barrow @RichardBarrow 7h7 hours ago 50 people confirmed injured after explosion on a passenger boat at Wat Thep Leela pier on Saen Saeb Canal #Bangkok — The Myanmar Times and 3 others follow Curtis S. Chin … Continue reading