- Suria KLCC: Woman falls to her death from the 4th floor
- To be investigated: The case of the Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam (KPPA) who verbally abused an Immigration officer at the KLIA
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- ‘After reunification, we will do reeducation,’ China's ambassador to France warns Taiwan
- The cop accuses the motorist of running a red light but there seems to be dash cam footage that the light was green
- The LCS Saga
- Modern World History: Why do the neighbours of China fear China?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Bagaimana Oktoberfest Mencabar Kedudukan Islam? (How does Oktoberfest challenge Islam?)
- Hong Kong's Organized Crime Societies | Open Secrets
- Hainan, China: Sanya city Covid-19 lockdown affects 80,000 tourists
- 7,430,678 hits
Daily Archives: March 10, 2016
— She did not agree to the sale of her daughter but her ‘father-in-law, said that sons are preferred over daughters — 10 March 2016 … Akash Soni @Akashtv1 12h12 hours ago Chinese Couple sell 18 day old daughter for … Continue reading
— This got her a day’s jail and a RM200 fine http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/275624/backlash-over-milo-recipe-change — S. Sellamah, 36, was sentenced to day’s jail and fined RM200, in default five days’ jail, for stealing a packet of Milo for her two-year-old child at … Continue reading
— Many of us have ordered goods online and received them without trouble but we need to only experience being scammed once to feel, well, cheated. However, if you buy from a reputable seller, like 11Street, you will get the … Continue reading
… THE AUTHORITIES KEEP TELLING US THAT CRIME STATISTICS ARE FALLING. Lies, damned lies, and statistics is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. Wikipedia. — Crime in Malaysia: Lies, … Continue reading