- Azwanddin Hamzah: Sued for defamation by Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong...
- Fake News: Those China tourists landing at Langkawi did not come from Wuhan but from Nanjing on 17 January 2020...
- #Wuhan #coronavirus
- I meet all sorts on Twitter. Here's one who decides to step on me. Does he sound like a die-hard supporter of Najib? 🤔
- Fake news of a case of Coronavirus in Ipoh...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- When the Chinamen came to Malaysia: They almost escaped from quarantine! #Coronavirus
- For the racists who think that every driver involved in a fatal accident is a drunk Chinese or Indian, you should be ashamed of yourselves!
- Finance Twitter, Change of Story: PAS Holy Men have new tales why they rewarded themselves with Mercedes and RM50,000 cash...
- When a Datuk Gong shrine caught the attention of Cleopatra of Syed Saddiq fame...
- 5,612,772 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2018
… 1 December 2018 .. MH370 SHOCK: New evidence links satellite images with MISSING Malaysia Airlines planehttps://t.co/LrBbdCOYPh — Daily Express (@Daily_Express) December 1, 2018 The passenger airliner carrying 239 people disappeared without a trace four years ago and two huge … Continue reading
The Cameron Highlands: The Election Court nullifies BN’s GE14 victory due to vote buying. C Sivarraajh loses appeal at The High Court.
… 10 January 2019 Quote High Court judge Nordin Hassan, who dismissed Sivarraajh’s judicial review against the EC, said the decision to bar him from taking part in elections was made according to the law and was not tainted by … Continue reading
… 30 November 2018 .. Who needs PAS when we have a minister like @KhalidSamad https://t.co/v6TT5ZA9UJ — Afif (@afifplc) November 30, 2018 .. #NSTFlash: DBKL to enforce closure of all KL entertainment outlets by 1am, beginning Jan 2019. Exceptions will … Continue reading
… 4 December 2018 Papagomo off from police custody by 5pm today as directed by the magistrate even the police requested the extension of another 3 days.Good luck and welcome home Papagomo.Just on time for Himpunan 812.@NajibRazak @Zahid_Hamidi @tokmatn9 @PUMFACEBOOK … Continue reading
… BFM News @NewsBFM Jun 12 Datuk A Kadir Jasin‘s resignation as head of media and communications for the Council of Eminent Persons was purely his decision – he wants to continue writing. He stepped down June 9 following criticism of … Continue reading
Tiga Line: One in a list of 49 secret societies released by the Home Ministry in August 2013 and declared unlawful…
… 29 November 2018 Excerpts from: AS FEARS OVER TEMPLE RIOT SUBSIDE, SERIOUS QUESTIONS FOR MUHYIDDIN – & ZAHID'S PAST SUPPORT FOR MALAY GANGSTER GROUP TIGA LINE: CAN LAWYERS BE SO STUPID NOT TO KNOW HIRING MALAY THUGS COULD START … Continue reading
Lawyers Haniff Khatri and Muhammad Rafique Rashid Ali: To take legal action against Raja Petra Kamaruddin and others…
… 29 November 2018 .. Lawyers to take legal action against WhatsApp message writer over temple thug claimhttps://t.co/VZaD8Bqs01 pic.twitter.com/Gk08BxF6aJ — The Star (@staronline) November 29, 2018 PETALING JAYA: Lawyers Haniff Khatri and Muhammad Rafique Rashid Ali will take legal action … Continue reading
… theSun @theSundaily Jan 17 Inquest proceeding on Adib’s death to begin on Feb 11 https://buff.ly/2W0W0kY … 24 January 2019 .. Calon PH marah tersebar poster di media sosial dakwa ‘DAP Hindu’, ‘bunuh Adib’ https://t.co/PtBUery8fL — ProjekMM (@projekmm) January 24, 2019 … Continue reading
… 28 Nov 2018 .. *RIDHUAN TEE: KUIL HINDU LEBIH BANYAK DARI MASJID* Berikut adalah kenyataan penuh Dr. Ridhuan Tee Abdullah mengenai kuil Hindu yang lebih banyak daripada masjid umat Islam sendiri di negara ini yang disiarkan di Ismaweb pada … Continue reading
Mahdzir Khalid, ex Education Minister, to be charged over the Billion Ringgit solar hybrid project for rural schools in Sarawak…
… Rosmah Mansor and Rizal Mansor will be jointly charged over the Billion Ringgit solar hybrid project for rural schools in Sarawak… … The solar hybrid project courted controversy when Sarawak Report alleged in June that the contract was awarded to … Continue reading