- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,869 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2020
.. Down to 113. .. JUST IN: Latest. 115. Hulu Selangor included…but then, a few minutes later..Bukit Gantang MP denies supporting Mahathir (see fourth photo)..and so it continues. pic.twitter.com/KlYSjm2Dmw — Shazni Ong (@shazniong) February 29, 2020 .. ..
.. IGP Tan Sri Abdul Hamid Bador says the police will respect freedom of expression and assembly, as long as it is within the law. He adds, protest organisers only need to notify the police, and stay out of non-designated … Continue reading
.. My friend Tommy Thomas https://t.co/JTXDHlKHAn pic.twitter.com/r2aLYfHDO5 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) February 29, 2020 My friend Tommy Thomas Americk Sidhu Published: Feb 29th, 2020 | Modified: Feb 29th, 2020 COMMENT | It has come as no surprise to me that Tommy … Continue reading
.. pic.twitter.com/gLzLPcz7BU — Fahmi Fadzil (@fahmi_fadzil) February 29, 2020 .. PH likely to bring up no-confidence vote in next Dewan Rakyat sitting, says analyst .. .. http://www.sarawakreport.org/2020/02/how-did-pm8-make-his-numbers/ .. .. .. .. Salahuddin: Pakatan to probe Muhyiddin’s appointment as PM, claims … Continue reading
.. If this is true, we owe a lot to Marina Mahathir (@netraKL) for saving Malaysia. "“It took a few phone calls and text messages but finally Marina managed to get her father around to speaking to PH leaders,” a … Continue reading
.. Sunday, 17 May 2020 By Philip Golingai THE word “bersatu” – meaning unite – in the name of Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia is ironic at the moment. There is disunity in Bersatu. It is a civil war between Bersatu chairman … Continue reading
.. Together, PH and Mahathir surely have the numbers to stop the attempted coup and rebel dash for a back-door government. The next hours will tell…https://t.co/r25Nd9B4ZF — Sarawak Report (@sarawak_report) February 29, 2020 ..
.. Just as Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin arrived at Istana his own Secretary General has issued a statement that absolute authority in the party belongs to @chedetofficial pic.twitter.com/X1NwRlIs08 — Yin Shao Loong (@yinshaoloong) February 29, 2020 Statement by Tun Dr … Continue reading
.. The race to reach 112 By Liew Chin Tong With the statement this afternoon by the Comptroller of the Royal Household, Ahmad Fadli Shamsuddin, the nation’s fate hangs in the balance. All Malaysians who love and care about the … Continue reading
.. I did not sign endorsement for Muhyiddin to be PM8, says Syed Saddiqhttps://t.co/CT68OhN0e7 https://t.co/CT68OhN0e7 — The Star (@staronline) February 29, 2020 .. Ini bukan lagi soal parti atau majoriti. Ini soal identiti & integriti. Saya faham pendirian saya tidak … Continue reading