- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Singapore: The Truth Warriors might not be so truthful after all
- Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, the Hydroxychloroquine doctor
- Arrested: 2 cleaning supervisors at Penang Komtar who beat beggar with canes
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Singapore: Riot police deployed to Westlite Jalan Tukang dormitory in Jurong, a place for Chinese migrant workers
- Project Veritas and Pfizer whistleblower Melissa Strickler, who claims that Pfizer is hiding the fact that human fetal tissue has been used in vaccine test development
- BREAKING: Associated Press says, "There's NO Uyghur Genocide in Xinjiang." (Meaning: You can't see the signs any longer.)
- Singapore is predominantly Chinese but is not part of China; and Singaporean Chinese culture is not the same as Chinese culture.
- Canberra, Australia: Durian smell at Dickson shopping precinct causes fear of a gas leak!
- 6,968,800 hits
Daily Archives: February 29, 2020
.. Down to 113. .. JUST IN: Latest. 115. Hulu Selangor included…but then, a few minutes later..Bukit Gantang MP denies supporting Mahathir (see fourth photo)..and so it continues. pic.twitter.com/KlYSjm2Dmw — Shazni Ong (@shazniong) February 29, 2020 .. ..
.. IGP Tan Sri Abdul Hamid Bador says the police will respect freedom of expression and assembly, as long as it is within the law. He adds, protest organisers only need to notify the police, and stay out of non-designated … Continue reading
.. My friend Tommy Thomas https://t.co/JTXDHlKHAn pic.twitter.com/r2aLYfHDO5 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) February 29, 2020 My friend Tommy Thomas Americk Sidhu Published: Feb 29th, 2020 | Modified: Feb 29th, 2020 COMMENT | It has come as no surprise to me that Tommy … Continue reading
.. pic.twitter.com/gLzLPcz7BU — Fahmi Fadzil (@fahmi_fadzil) February 29, 2020 .. PH likely to bring up no-confidence vote in next Dewan Rakyat sitting, says analyst .. .. http://www.sarawakreport.org/2020/02/how-did-pm8-make-his-numbers/ .. .. .. .. Salahuddin: Pakatan to probe Muhyiddin’s appointment as PM, claims … Continue reading
.. If this is true, we owe a lot to Marina Mahathir (@netraKL) for saving Malaysia. "“It took a few phone calls and text messages but finally Marina managed to get her father around to speaking to PH leaders,” a … Continue reading
.. Sunday, 17 May 2020 By Philip Golingai THE word “bersatu” – meaning unite – in the name of Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia is ironic at the moment. There is disunity in Bersatu. It is a civil war between Bersatu chairman … Continue reading
.. Together, PH and Mahathir surely have the numbers to stop the attempted coup and rebel dash for a back-door government. The next hours will tell…https://t.co/r25Nd9B4ZF — Sarawak Report (@sarawak_report) February 29, 2020 ..
.. Just as Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin arrived at Istana his own Secretary General has issued a statement that absolute authority in the party belongs to @chedetofficial pic.twitter.com/X1NwRlIs08 — Yin Shao Loong (@yinshaoloong) February 29, 2020 Statement by Tun Dr … Continue reading
.. The race to reach 112 By Liew Chin Tong With the statement this afternoon by the Comptroller of the Royal Household, Ahmad Fadli Shamsuddin, the nation’s fate hangs in the balance. All Malaysians who love and care about the … Continue reading
.. I did not sign endorsement for Muhyiddin to be PM8, says Syed Saddiqhttps://t.co/CT68OhN0e7 https://t.co/CT68OhN0e7 — The Star (@staronline) February 29, 2020 .. Ini bukan lagi soal parti atau majoriti. Ini soal identiti & integriti. Saya faham pendirian saya tidak … Continue reading