- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- 5,958,354 hits
Daily Archives: February 28, 2020
.. My two-cents on the latest in Malaysian politics. “For Malaysia to thrive, we need to first fix our broken institutions and strengthen our parliamentary democracy. Some politicians might have failed us, but we must not lose faith in the … Continue reading
.. #ICYMI Attorney-General Tommy Thomas resigns https://t.co/JPbFVoCVyO pic.twitter.com/14MePXAOrw — BERNAMA (@bernamadotcom) February 28, 2020 .. Highlight: Attorney-General Tommy Thomas resigns – https://t.co/UUengEvTdK https://t.co/R7Nd1K69H6 — The Edge Malaysia (@theedgemalaysia) February 28, 2020
.. Kadir Jasin: Non-partisan govt idea was Dr M's last attempt to 'save' Malaysiahttps://t.co/6MVnMJ3NZg https://t.co/6MVnMJ3NZg — The Star (@staronline) February 28, 2020 Kadir Jasin: Dr M not a dictator, unity govt proposal intended to save Malaysia https://t.co/kfhxJ6a941 — Malay Mail … Continue reading
.. Senarai jemaah menteri baru kerajaan Pakatan Harapan? Fuh bayangkan Rafizi menteri ekonomi dengan Nurul Izzah menteri pendidikan. Padu jugak. pic.twitter.com/FFteZbW1Uz — Parzival (@helahhidup) February 27, 2020 ..