- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,736,665 hits
Daily Archives: February 8, 2020
. Fresh for Feb..Farah Ann for Prestige Malaysia.Art direction by Ibnu Aswan. pic.twitter.com/m66QQG41pw — Ibnu Aswan (@ibnuaswan) February 7, 2020 ..
. .. .. The empty shelves we see are not the first time we have acted silly in panic. Hundreds of boys and men rushed to hospitals in the Great Singapore Penis Panic of 1967.https://t.co/3kxPe6jjDd — Dhevarajan Devadas (@historyogi) February … Continue reading
.. As China is an economic behemoth, with a gross domestic product (GDP) of almost US$14 trillion in 2018 – accounting for about a fifth of global GDP based on purchasing power parity, according to the World Bank – and … Continue reading
. Circuit Road flat murder: Life imprisonment for man who tried to have sex with ex-colleague’s corpse after strangling her https://t.co/n0SIeYjl2i pic.twitter.com/JZvZUa9jTB — TODAY (@TODAYonline) February 8, 2020 Circuit Road murder: Man, 51, gets life sentence for strangling nursehttps://t.co/a5RTrx8IJ1 — … Continue reading
. [PROMO] #PMJawab: Temubual Eksklusif bersama Perdana Menteri, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad jam 9mlm ini di The Malaya Post TV https://t.co/5VKJiZlxoL via @themalayapostmy — The Malaya Post (@themalayapostmy) February 7, 2020
. Two ministers fume over articles suggesting Harapan's demise https://t.co/wMIDlt6Jfw pic.twitter.com/kHl43bHCCh — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) February 7, 2020 Two ministers fume over articles suggesting Harapan’s demise Published: Feb 7th, 2020 | Modified: Feb 7th, 2020 Two ministers today lashed out at … Continue reading
JAIPk reprimands Ipoh surau for hosting Chinese New Year event: It’s the Surau Al-Qamar Taman Utama Utama…
.. .. .. Jabatan Agama Islam Perak Yesterday at 8:26 AM · KENYATAAN MEDIA MENGENAI SAMBUTAN TAHUN BARU CINA PADA 1 FEBRUARI 2020 (SABTU) DI SURAU AL-QAMAR TAMAN PENGKALAN UTAMA, IPOHMedia statement on Chinese new year celebration on February 1, 2020 … Continue reading
“Coronavirus is retribution from Allah against the Chinese”: Will his apology and clarification save Abdul Al-Halim, Singaporean, ustaz, from the Singapore Authorities?
.. Abd’ Al-Halim 22 hrs · Coronavirus and Hygiene: A Public Clarification and Apology Apparently there is some-one in my FB friend list who made public my post about hygiene and Coronavirus which I have set to private. I can only … Continue reading