- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- 5,958,339 hits
Daily Archives: February 18, 2020
.. 2020-02-17 15:39:00 26 0 0 Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase ‘t’ Opinion By Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi As Tun Mahathir’s suggestion of changing the language of instruction of science and mathematics in our primary and secondary schools, I … Continue reading
.. Prolink Marketing Sdn Bhd is seeking more than RM280 million in damages as it alleges that the bank was negligent in managing it’s credit facilities. #FMTNews #OCBC https://t.co/DIjJeJ9EOr — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) February 18, 2020 Local firm claims … Continue reading
.. Khairy denies knowing, contacting Joshua Hilmy after testimony in Suhakam inquiry https://t.co/1vEoYwuRTd — Malay Mail (@malaymail) March 2, 2020 Khairy denies knowing, contacting Joshua Hilmy after testimony in Suhakam inquiry Monday, 02 Mar 2020 10:27 PM MYT By Zurairi … Continue reading
.. Yoursay: Don’t blame Kok for cock-ups by BN gov’t YoursayPublished: 6:31 amA+A– YOURSAY | ‘Kok probably did not expect to be thrust into the eye of the storm…’ Teresa Kok heckled when visiting site of Taman Desa condo construction mishap JB … Continue reading