- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,736,604 hits
Daily Archives: February 9, 2020
What is Malaysia Chronicle doing, using an unrelated FMT article and putting up a double-headed Mahathir? Spinning, of course!
. This is the Malaysia Chronicle article: This is the FMT article:
. Those who hope to cut a get of the hook deal with Dr M should realise a lost 'Confidence Vote' will increase pressure to Get Transition Done!https://t.co/vKeWjjbfw3 — Sarawak Report (@sarawak_report) February 9, 2020 Have Hadi And Friends Set … Continue reading
. The Truth about the defenders of the Malay Languag… https://t.co/fHVgNAyIdH — azly rahman (@azlyrahman) February 9, 2020 The Truth about the defenders of the Malay Language Not a joke to teach English to kampung folks Azly Rahman Published: 6:56 … Continue reading
. The Street Kids of Kota Kinabalu…https://t.co/0iSV3uu9yy — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) February 9, 2020 By Avila Geraldine February 8, 2020 @ 7:39pm KOTA KINABALU: A group of street children, who have been pestering drivers, pedestrians and tourists for money have raised … Continue reading
Singapore church, The Life Church and Missions Singapore, identified as a potential new cluster for coronavirus…
. https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/coronavirus-7-new-confirmed-cases-in-spore-possible-new-cluster-involving-church-in-paya Coronavirus: Paya Lebar church identified as potential new cluster cautions congregants against xenophobia https://t.co/LmfmvFaHal — The Straits Times (@STcom) February 9, 2020 Coronavirus: Two of five patients who attended Paya Lebar church were not known to the church … Continue reading
. When the blame is laid at the door of "our enemy", we are meant to read CIA…https://t.co/pLQA5HpolH — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) February 9, 2020
.. How Coronavirus started?2 Chinese scientists publishd a now deleted paper on ResearchGate tt were retrievable.COVID2019 may originated frm accidental Wuhan Center of Disease Control & Prevention leakage due 2 high risk behavior & bad operational security pic.twitter.com/1WNZYWYjye — Jess … Continue reading
.. 2017 theSun@theSundaily Women Family and Community Development Deputy Minister Datuk Azizah Mohd Dun: “…it seems most of the baby found are Malays.”“We do not know how the police come to the result but this is the information that we … Continue reading