- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,736,654 hits
Daily Archives: February 12, 2020
.. https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2020/02/10/where-did-they-go-millions-left-wuhan-before-quarantine .. #ChinaVirua🦠— University of Southampton uses big data to draw map showing *where did #Wuhan people flee before lockdown* Researchers estimate these 6 #MILLIONS hv arrived in ~382 countries across Asia, Europe, #US & Australia. #Coronavirus outbreak may … Continue reading
.. .. .. Coronavirus fears see Malaysian student evicted from Perth share house by landlord By Frances Bell Updated about 5 hours ago A Malaysian student has described being evicted from her Perth home due to her landlord’s fears about the coronavirus … Continue reading
.. Excerpts from: Coronavirus: why did Singapore have more cases than Hong Kong – until now? https://t.co/hqs8baJlLj via @scmpnews — rainychina (@nurjannie) February 12, 2020 Coronavirus: why did Singapore have more cases than Hong Kong – until now? A city … Continue reading
Susanna Liew sues former IGPs Mohamad Fuzi Harun and Khalid Abu Bakar, the police and others for the abduction of her husband, Pastor Raymond Koh…
.. According to the writ, they are being sued for the unlawful abduction of Pastor Koh. #FMTNews #PastorKoh #Sue https://t.co/JWZJqaXclq — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) February 12, 2020 Wife of missing pastor Raymond Koh sues former IGPs, cops PETALING JAYA: … Continue reading
.. A clear abuse of justice. Since when does a defendant in a criminal case dictate terms to the judge. Enough of this drama and blatant contempt. No one is greater than the justice system. Not even Rosmah. Justice must … Continue reading
.. .. DBS confirms novel coronavirus case at MBFC #COVID19 https://t.co/8pLDEQVfVU pic.twitter.com/xhsMug2gcd — The Business Times (@BusinessTimes) February 12, 2020 DBS confirms novel coronavirus case at MBFC Wed, Feb 12, 2020 – 3:06 PM Natalie Choychoycmn@sph.com.sg@NatalieChoyBT DBS on Wednesday confirmed … Continue reading
.. Typical day turns to chaos for e-hailing driver Teenagers on motorcycles become aggressive causing driver to run for his life 12 FEB 2020 / 11:12 H. PETALING JAYA: A typical day of picking up and dropping off passengers for 45-year-old … Continue reading
Malaysian Kevin Morais and Indonesian Novel Baswedan get International Anti-Corruption Champion Award…
.. Slain prosecutor Kevin Morais gets posthumous award for fighting corruption Tuesday, 11 Feb 2020 10:38 PM MYT BY JERRY CHOONG PUTRAJAYA, Feb 11 — The late senior deputy public prosecutor, Datuk Kevin Anthony Morais, was honoured posthumously tonight for … Continue reading