- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- 5,958,339 hits
Daily Archives: February 25, 2020
.. What is Mahathir's next move? https://t.co/3IP7wczzAJ pic.twitter.com/mF4f7uwrB4 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) February 25, 2020 .. .. PAS and Umno sulk. Umno and PAS withdraw support for Dr M https://t.co/yGnmFtEure pic.twitter.com/iA3VuadATd — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) February 25, 2020 .. Gopal Sri Ram … Continue reading
.. Dari Sheraton dia datang dan inshaallah kepada Sheraton jugak dia kembali. Kredit: @kuasasiswa pic.twitter.com/MiDtx6Czly — KOTAK 📦 (@Gengkotak) February 26, 2020 .. "Annuar who had triumphantly declared Harapan "dead" last Sunday, will be left with a stillborn "Perikatan Nasional"." … Continue reading
.. .. #NSTnation: For the record, #Penang #PKR holds 14 state seats and four parliamentary seats.https://t.co/in6FzBimRh#TunMahathir#MahathirMohamad — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) February 25, 2020 By Audrey Dermawan February 25, 2020 @ 6:40pm GEORGE TOWN: Penang PKR remains intact despite the … Continue reading
.. http://www.sarawakreport.org/2020/02/is-it-so-hard-to-tell-what-is-really-going-on/ Is It So Hard To Tell What Is Really Going On? 25 February 2020 Caught in the thick of it, with endless conflicting rumours and information flying in all directions, it is hardly surprising most Malaysians feel utterly … Continue reading
.. The Flying Squirrel That Missed His Last Branch M. Bakri Musa [News item: There had been endless distracting speculations since the 14th General Elections of May 2018 on when Mahathir, who became Prime Minister for the second time, would … Continue reading
.. Kadir: Rest assured, no room for kleptocrats and crooks in Dr M's new gov't https://t.co/tV0LzYAnZy pic.twitter.com/3fSsTPrZ12 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) February 25, 2020 Kadir: Rest assured, no room for kleptocrats and crooks in Dr M’s new gov’t Published: 3:34 pm … Continue reading
.. The coalition notes the appointment of the new menteri besar but says deadlock will affect matters that need the state assembly's approval. #FMTNews #HasniMohammad #PH https://t.co/Sg5Hxwi14C — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) February 29, 2020 .. Pakatan Harapan loses grip … Continue reading
.. BREAKING: The Yang di-Pertuan Agong has yet to determine which MP commands majority support of the Dewan Rakyat, to form a new govt. The National Palace will contact political party leaders with reps in the Dewan Rakyat to nominate … Continue reading
.. In my piece to the New Naratif, I explain the game of thrones happening in 🇲🇾 for the past dramatic 48 hours. Of stinging betrayals, failed coups & shocking resignations – this is an evolving story bound to intrigue … Continue reading