- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Mariam Mokhtar: PN's revenge politics...
- Lim Guan Eng needs RM1,000,000 as bail money, and more by next week...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Uniquickie in Uniqlo changing room. Only in Beijing, China.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- 5,951,434 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2018
… … 8 September 2018 Act fast in DBKL land deals probe to ensure evidence safe, MACC told #Malaysia@extttc @geanalyst @imfsea_aruna @kuabt @lowelsielow54 @mary_soh @meowphone @nonvitaltooth @pravinjasmaju @raajkanthan @rtked @simonwhthong @zulnine09 https://t.co/i6TiOCV6yz — The Long Tweet (@tanjooilong) September 8, 2018 … Continue reading
Rosmah, Najib and Family: Of Huge Sums, Valuables (Birkins and Bijan), Shopping, Private Jets and Holidays…
… 20 April 2019 Hypocrites pic.twitter.com/IcXonHtXFK — Andrei Krashinov (@krashinov) April 20, 2019 … 10 November 2018 .. The Wall Street JournalVerified account @WSJ 1MDB Probe Shows Malaysian Leader Najib Spent Millions on Luxury Goods Accounts of prime minister paid out … Continue reading
… 30 May 2018 .. Salam tolong tag pos laju. Betul ka ni cara dia pos barang. pic.twitter.com/obF0eiFNOU — Alan (@alanrslee) May 28, 2018 .. The StarVerified account @staronline 13m13 minutes ago Pos Malaysia to investigate Pos Laju staff caught tossing … Continue reading
… … 30 August 2018 So Raj Banana Leaf in Bangsar (yeap of that washing dishes in dirty water case) has reopened as RBL Banana Leaf. New name, renovations and retrained staff. But will you go there to eat? (pic … Continue reading
… Singapore Government Launch Anti-Mahathir Campaign – Former Associate Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School By thecoverage Posted on May 27, 2018 Worried that Malaysia’s progress may influence Singaporean workers to remove the PAP dictatorship, the Singapore government launched an anti-Mahathir … Continue reading
Nurul Izzah Anwar: No, no royal wedding, just a rumour. Desperate BN cybertroopers working overtime?
… 29 May 2018 .. The StarVerified account @staronline No royal marriage on the cards for Nurul Izzah . Last Thursday (May 24), Nurul Izzah’s parents Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim and Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail had an audience … Continue reading
… 28 May 2018 .. Eddy Casmadi sebelum dan selepas pru14. Mamat botak tu budak suruhan KJ & Armand ni. Sape x kenal ex-husband Sariyanti…. nak percaya dgn lalang UMNO ke? Kini cuba nempel pada DS @anwaribrahim. Kami mampu perhatikan … Continue reading
When religious thugs raided 99 Speedmart Manjoi, Perak: And we thought we are no longer under the BN regime!
… … 31 May 2018 Tapir! Tapir! Retweeted Mariam Admrl-Gen @mariamAdmrlGen 4h4 hours ago Perak MB needs to pull his socks up. We do not want a return to Najib’s reign of terror. People want to live peacefully. Shops want to … Continue reading
… 25 January 2019 4 unanswered questions that cast serious doubts on PDRM investigation/findings on the Altantuya murder. 1. Who ORDERED the killing? 2. What was the motive?3. Who are the real culprits beside the two Najib's bodyguards who were … Continue reading