- The RM60 note is a commemorative note and not meant for circulation: It is not meant to replace the RM50 note.
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Ex MCA President, Ong Tee Keat, quits MCA: I would rather erase the history of my presence in MCA...
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- Mahdzir Khalid, Former Education Minister: Blown away by the Voters in GE 14. LMAO.
- High Court, "Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts." But IGP disagrees.
- 5,253,928 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2018
… … 8 September 2018 Act fast in DBKL land deals probe to ensure evidence safe, MACC told #Malaysia@extttc @geanalyst @imfsea_aruna @kuabt @lowelsielow54 @mary_soh @meowphone @nonvitaltooth @pravinjasmaju @raajkanthan @rtked @simonwhthong @zulnine09 https://t.co/i6TiOCV6yz — The Long Tweet (@tanjooilong) September 8, 2018 … Continue reading
Rosmah, Najib and Family: Of Huge Sums, Valuables (Birkins and Bijan), Shopping, Private Jets and Holidays…
… 10 November 2018 .. The Wall Street JournalVerified account @WSJ 1MDB Probe Shows Malaysian Leader Najib Spent Millions on Luxury Goods Accounts of prime minister paid out $15 million for clothes, jewelry and a car By Tom Wright and Bradley … Continue reading
… 30 May 2018 .. Salam tolong tag pos laju. Betul ka ni cara dia pos barang. pic.twitter.com/obF0eiFNOU — Alan (@alanrslee) May 28, 2018 .. The StarVerified account @staronline 13m13 minutes ago Pos Malaysia to investigate Pos Laju staff caught tossing … Continue reading
… … 30 August 2018 So Raj Banana Leaf in Bangsar (yeap of that washing dishes in dirty water case) has reopened as RBL Banana Leaf. New name, renovations and retrained staff. But will you go there to eat? (pic … Continue reading
… Singapore Government Launch Anti-Mahathir Campaign – Former Associate Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School By thecoverage Posted on May 27, 2018 Worried that Malaysia’s progress may influence Singaporean workers to remove the PAP dictatorship, the Singapore government launched an anti-Mahathir … Continue reading
Nurul Izzah Anwar: No, no royal wedding, just a rumour. Desperate BN cybertroopers working overtime?
… 29 May 2018 .. The StarVerified account @staronline No royal marriage on the cards for Nurul Izzah . Last Thursday (May 24), Nurul Izzah’s parents Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim and Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail had an audience … Continue reading
… 28 May 2018 .. Eddy Casmadi sebelum dan selepas pru14. Mamat botak tu budak suruhan KJ & Armand ni. Sape x kenal ex-husband Sariyanti…. nak percaya dgn lalang UMNO ke? Kini cuba nempel pada DS @anwaribrahim. Kami mampu perhatikan … Continue reading
When religious thugs raided 99 Speedmart Manjoi, Perak: And we thought we are no longer under the BN regime!
… … 31 May 2018 Tapir! Tapir! Retweeted Mariam Admrl-Gen @mariamAdmrlGen 4h4 hours ago Perak MB needs to pull his socks up. We do not want a return to Najib’s reign of terror. People want to live peacefully. Shops want to … Continue reading
… 25 January 2019 4 unanswered questions that cast serious doubts on PDRM investigation/findings on the Altantuya murder. 1. Who ORDERED the killing? 2. What was the motive?3. Who are the real culprits beside the two Najib's bodyguards who were … Continue reading