- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Najib Razak loses at The Court of Appeal in his attempt to quash his conviction and sentence in the RM42 million SRC International case.
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Najib, Shafee react to Court of Appeal decision (FULL Q&A)
- Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver quarreled for 10 years, all sparked by Gordon Ramsay making a cruel remark about Tracy Grimshaw being an 'old ugly pig'...
- Newshub records Canterbury doctor giving out medical certificates as vaccine exemptions
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- 7,095,900 hits
Daily Archives: May 6, 2018
… The parliamentary seat of Sungai Besar will see a three-way fight between BN’s Budiman, Bersatu’s Muslimin Yahaya and PAS’ Muhammad Salleh Mohd Husin. The state seats under Sungai Besar are the Chinese-majority Sekinchan and Malay-majority Sungai Panjang. In Sekinchan, … Continue reading