- Why now? Accusation against Anwar Ibrahim of "unIslamic, morally repugnant acts" by Muhammed Yusoff Rawther, grandson of SM Mohamed Idris.
- Zahid Hamidi: I'm paying the price for turning down Tommy Thomas when he requested the return of Chin Peng's ashes. (What about calling Dr Mahathir "Kutty"?)
- Don't use a stalled escalator. It could swallow you!
- Yes, they say it's wrong to sing the Negaraku in languages other than the national language...
- The Chinaman taxi driver in Singapore. Yes, foreigners can drive a taxi in Singapore!
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- Will Ahmad Maslan take his own advice and marry a PAS woman as a second wife?
- India: All 4 men accused of the rape of a vet are shot dead while trying to escape.
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Videos: Consider this. TAR UC. 2 Parts.
- 5,569,249 hits
Daily Archives: May 8, 2018
Tony Fernandes apologises for buckling under pressure from BN gov’t but MAVCOM challenges his version…
… 15 May 2018 .. TheMalaysianReserve @TMReserve 4h4 hours ago BREAKING: AirAsia strongly refutes the police report lodged by The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) against AirAsia Group CEO Tan Sri Tony Fernandes. 1 reply 10 retweets 2 likes TheMalaysianReserve @TMReserve AIRASIA: We … Continue reading
Do we need China the Loan Shark? If China could swallow up Sri Lanka’s Hambantota Port, why should it stop there?
… 18 July 2018 .. “But it’s a trap. Now that it’s been started, the politicians can’t stop it – no matter how harmful it might be. And frankly they don’t want to,” said Grgic, author of a 2017 study … Continue reading