- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Viral video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 7,692,515 hits
Daily Archives: May 24, 2018
Bank Negara Malaysia after Zeti: Murky waters?
… 6 June 2018 .. It’s only been four weeks since PH was swept to power in landmark elections on May 9, so much has happened. Msia has a new AG today, possibly a new BNM governor tmrw while more … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bank Negara Malaysia, BNM, zeti 1 Comment