- Ismail Sabri, meet the PM, Dr Mahathir!
- Ali Tinju blames DAP for Chinese man's insult of Islam and leads Red Shirts in demonstration: “Don’t force us to make this building go up in smoke.”
- Zamihan: Kicked out of the Prisons Dept and returned to Jakim...
- Zamihan Mat Zin loses case to Syria Care. Now sued by Canadian preacher Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips, he will apologize...
- After Liew Chin Tong and Teresa Kok, Waytha Moorthy sues Azwanddin Hamzah...
- Sultan of Johor: Johor will cut ties with Jakim. Zamihan is a liar, an ‘empty tin with no brains’...
- May 13: Declassified Documents on the Malaysian Riots of 1969 (Wikipedia)
- AG Tommy Thomas has lodged a police report over claims that he is anti-Islam: Bt Aman to investigate...
- MACC questioned Datuk Bung Mokhtar Radin, Felcra Bhd chairman in August 2016. Any progress?
- Mahathir to the MCA: It's time to close shop...
- 5,250,958 hits
Tag Archives: Bank Negara Malaysia
… 6 June 2018 .. It’s only been four weeks since PH was swept to power in landmark elections on May 9, so much has happened. Msia has a new AG today, possibly a new BNM governor tmrw while more … Continue reading
… 18 Oct 2016 YOU ARE THRILLED THAT YOU GOT A TAX REFUND! No, don’t believe it! You will be sorry. It’s a scam. … 10 October 2016 … Do NOT open any email from Bank Negara Malaysia! … arunasalam … Continue reading
Another RM2.6b Tale: Jasa DG Mohd Puad Zarkashi says that Zeti, Bank Negara governor, gave permission to bring in the money
— http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com — The Jasa DG is on a “Veracity Tour” of Australia, to explain current issues in Malaysia. — 25 May 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Puad should explain ‘lies’ he told students in Canberra FMT Reporters May 25, 2016 … Continue reading
Bank Negara Malaysia Governor, Tan Sri Dr Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Woman of Integrity. … 24 October 2018 .. Ex-Treasury secretary-general Mohd Irwan Serigar Abdullah, who is also expected to come today to give his statement, has yet to arrive. https://t.co/GLIU6nBvij — … Continue reading
— 16 October 2015 … Malaysian reserves down by S$31 billion, among sharpest falls Malaysian reserves are down by US$22.7 billion or almost a fifth this year, and Indonesia has lost US$10 billion or 9 per cent. TODAY @TODAYonline 11h11 … Continue reading
… 19 July 2018 The Straits TimesVerified account @STcom Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives KUALA LUMPUR (BLOOMBERG) – Malaysian investigators are said to have issued arrest warrants for two former executives of troubled state fund 1Malaysia Development Bhd, or 1MDB, … Continue reading