- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Nilai: Illegal settlement of Indonesians even had a makeshift school
- White foreign tourists beg on the street in KL
- Bottle throwing: Dang Wangi police know who the guy is and are tracking him down
- Malaysian hockey player Hanis Nadiah Onn wrote this of the A R Rahman concert: "Bau best lah kat dalam tuh", a reference to the thousands of Indians there
- A second Chinese spy balloon spotted!
- Dr Aseem Malhotra was JUST AWFUL in taking advantage of the death of a young woman to imply that it was vaccine-related
- An egg conspiracy theory: Governments are destroying egg production because eggs protect you from Covid-19
- 7,634,463 hits
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Remand extended: The 54-year-old “Tan Sri” said to have offered the Sultan of Johor a RM2 million bribe to obtain a “Tan Sri” title for another person.
… 4 April 2017 The StarVerified account @staronline 1h1 hour ago Remand on Tan Sri in RM2mil bribe attempt extended further PUTRAJAYA: The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) has been given more time to investigate the Tan Sri who tried to bribe … Continue reading
… THE MONOPOLY OVER RICE IMPORTS WAS ENDED ON 6 JUNE 2018 On 2 May 2011, IT WAS REPORTED THAT BERNAS, WHICH HAD A MONOPOLY OF THE RICE TRADE, HAD HAD THIS MONOPOLY EXTENDED TO 10 JANUARY 2022 BY NAJIB … Continue reading
… While you may know of the 139 graves found in Wang Kelian, Perlis in the death camps of human traffickers, did you know of the 100+ who died in Malaysian Immigration detention camps? … United Nations confirms deaths of … Continue reading
… 29 March 2017 … malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Bersatu Youth chief eyes RM50k prize for ‘Kit Siang racist’ contest Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) Youth chief Syed Saddiq Abdul Rahman has set his eyes on the RM50,000 prize for those who … Continue reading
… Sarah Lian, “A statement like ‘Devi does not belong in a church’ is not really true. But a Christian attends church, now that’s true.” Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/29/sarah-lian-a-name-doesnt-represent-a-persons-religion/#LkjuJYkJBdxPpSVx.99 .. Screen capture of one in a series of slides that … Continue reading
UMNO Datuk charged for abusing drugs at the narcotics dept of the Malacca police contingent HQ: Same datuk “mendakwa dia mengetahui dalang di sebalik sindiket pelacuran di Melaka.”
… . Astro Awani Published on May 29, 2017 Naib Ketua UMNO Bahagian Bakri, Datuk Mohamed Mustafa Abdul Kadir mendakwa dia mengetahui dalang di sebalik sindiket pelacuran di Melaka. … The StarVerified account @staronline Johor MB Khaled: Let party decide on … Continue reading
… Azmin Ali, Mentri Besar of Selangor Living in Selangor, an Opposition-controlled State … 8 August 2017 arifsetia @arifsetia20132d 22m22 minutes ago SELANGOR PENYUMBANG UTAMA EKONOMI M’SIA 2016 . … 13 June 2017 Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline 3h3 hours ago Selangor gives … Continue reading
… 28 March 2017 .. Minister Fumbles: Fake certificate as real. New Straits Times @NST_Online Misunderstanding sparks internet meltdown over ‘world’s largest gathering of chefs’ in Putrajaya (file pix) Social media went into overdrive yesterday when the image of a certificate … Continue reading
… THE EVIL THAT MEN DO! The evil that religious men will often do to Transgenders! … 26 April 2017 .. Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline Religious school kid who lost both legs dies KUALA LUMPUR, April 26 — Mohamad Thaqif Amin Mohd … Continue reading
… Jojie Kamaruddin, ‘Nasi Lemak Pondan’ seller, “I want to show people that not all pondans are sex workers. I want them to see that we can make an honest living.” http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/leisure/2017/03/22/nasi-lemak-pondan-seller-gives-people-food-for-thought/ … 4 April 2017 Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline … Continue reading