- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- Cats are more likely than dogs to get Coronavirus...
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- 5,748,803 hits
Daily Archives: March 10, 2017
Some people want to go to Singapore to earn the mighty SG$ but others want to spend it in Malaysia when the SG$1 @ RM3.15.
.. Monkeys – Lessons – TES Teach TES … This was shared by an unknown party and I want to acknowledge that here. … Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline 2h2 hours ago Two caught trying to stow onboard Singapore-bound flight from … Continue reading
… OF FISH, FISH PONDS AND UNSUITABLE FISH FOOD… Not only will Muslims be horrified to learn that the fish they bought was fed with pig flesh, the Chinese are equally horrified. When I went fishing with a friend in … Continue reading