- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,735,839 hits
Daily Archives: March 6, 2017
… 8 March 2017 HidupMestiBantuOrang Retweeted Malaysia Kita @MalayKita 8h8 hours ago #MALAYSIYA NEWS – Police looking for Sabahan who landed attackers in coma – Malay Mail Online http://dlvr.it/NZ23Gz . KOTA KINABALU, March 7 — The police are trying to locate … Continue reading
… The defamation case involving allegations that the son of Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng had outraged the modesty of a female student six years ago is still being investigated. … … In 2011, some pro-Umno blogs posted allegations that … Continue reading