- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- 6,311,258 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2020
.. The writer's own words: The collapse of the dollar remains highly unlikely.🤭 https://t.co/vKMXaxGwWK pic.twitter.com/fB1GD8o9iQ — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 31, 2020 Interesting but theoretical…https://t.co/5rYDcwtTW5 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 31, 2020 .. A good analysis but fails to draw a conclusion … Continue reading
.. Let Sabah lead the Malaysia Way – MySinchew | Opinion | Sin Chew Daily https://t.co/z7mnf7oLTr — Rahah Ghazali 🇲🇾💯 (@rahah_ghazali) July 31, 2020 .. 🇲🇾 Let Sabah lead the Malaysia Way By Professor Dr. Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾“ I … Continue reading
.. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/31/for-all-its-bluster-china-knows-australia-isnt-merely-doing-the-bidding-of-the-us .. Thank you @China_Amb_India. I would hope then you follow the 2016 South China Sea Arbitral Award which is final and binding under international law, and also generally refrain from actions that unilaterally alter the status quo. https://t.co/1w2nrcrxhr … Continue reading
No, Azmin Ali did not meet with Dr Mahathir at the mosque: They were merely two bodies passing close to each other…
.. Sebelum photo. Tak sia-sia berlari atas thread mill. Pengampu jijik. Tun pun tak layan. pic.twitter.com/xDpYaJ5g6b — Laga Cawan (@LagaCawan) July 31, 2020 "Bersama anak-anak dan menantu menunaikan solat Eidul Adha di Masjid Putra. Berkesempatan bertemu dan mengucapkan Selamat Hari … Continue reading
.. The claim: Megachurch pastor Joel Osteen required $25 payment for prayer requests. Our ruling: False https://t.co/hJB3Nwr5E2 — USA TODAY (@USATODAY) July 31, 2020 The claim: Megachurch pastor Joel Osteen required $25 payment for prayer requests. Our ruling: False https://t.co/hJB3Nwr5E2 … Continue reading
.. #NSTnation 'Warisan does not intend to take them back and we pray all the best for them in the future.'https://t.co/kfsTJmygS6 — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) July 31, 2020 .. SPRM siasat dakwaan ADUN ditawar wang untuk lompat parti – … Continue reading
.. Americans’ negative views toward China have reached a “new historic high” amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to a report published by the Pew Research Centre on Thursday. “Around three-quarters (73 per cent) of Americans have an unfavourable view of China … Continue reading
.. On July 28, Kuala Lumpur High Court judge Mohd Nazlan Mohd Ghazali (above) took two hours to deliver his judgment which convicted former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak.– Below is a summary of the key issues raised by the … Continue reading