- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- The Taiping Rebellion
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- Mariam Mokhtar: PN's revenge politics...
- Lim Guan Eng needs RM1,000,000 as bail money, and more by next week...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- 5,951,880 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2020
.. The writer's own words: The collapse of the dollar remains highly unlikely.🤭 https://t.co/vKMXaxGwWK pic.twitter.com/fB1GD8o9iQ — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 31, 2020 Interesting but theoretical…https://t.co/5rYDcwtTW5 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 31, 2020 .. A good analysis but fails to draw a conclusion … Continue reading
.. Let Sabah lead the Malaysia Way – MySinchew | Opinion | Sin Chew Daily https://t.co/z7mnf7oLTr — Rahah Ghazali 🇲🇾💯 (@rahah_ghazali) July 31, 2020 https://www.sinchew.com.my/pad/con/content_2316512.html https://www.sinchew.com.my/pad/con/content_2316512.html
.. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/31/for-all-its-bluster-china-knows-australia-isnt-merely-doing-the-bidding-of-the-us .. Thank you @China_Amb_India. I would hope then you follow the 2016 South China Sea Arbitral Award which is final and binding under international law, and also generally refrain from actions that unilaterally alter the status quo. https://t.co/1w2nrcrxhr … Continue reading
No, Azmin Ali did not meet with Dr Mahathir at the mosque: They were merely two bodies passing close to each other…
.. Sebelum photo. Tak sia-sia berlari atas thread mill. Pengampu jijik. Tun pun tak layan. pic.twitter.com/xDpYaJ5g6b — Laga Cawan (@LagaCawan) July 31, 2020 "Bersama anak-anak dan menantu menunaikan solat Eidul Adha di Masjid Putra. Berkesempatan bertemu dan mengucapkan Selamat Hari … Continue reading
.. The claim: Megachurch pastor Joel Osteen required $25 payment for prayer requests. Our ruling: False https://t.co/hJB3Nwr5E2 — USA TODAY (@USATODAY) July 31, 2020 The claim: Megachurch pastor Joel Osteen required $25 payment for prayer requests. Our ruling: False https://t.co/hJB3Nwr5E2 … Continue reading
.. #NSTnation 'Warisan does not intend to take them back and we pray all the best for them in the future.'https://t.co/kfsTJmygS6 — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) July 31, 2020 .. SPRM siasat dakwaan ADUN ditawar wang untuk lompat parti – … Continue reading
.. Americans’ negative views toward China have reached a “new historic high” amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to a report published by the Pew Research Centre on Thursday. “Around three-quarters (73 per cent) of Americans have an unfavourable view of China … Continue reading
.. On July 28, Kuala Lumpur High Court judge Mohd Nazlan Mohd Ghazali (above) took two hours to deliver his judgment which convicted former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak.– Below is a summary of the key issues raised by the … Continue reading