- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- The RM1,000 fine: CCTV released by Nur Izzati Aqilah Lokman Hakim shows that the police were mistaken but Johor police chief Ayub Khan believed his men (of course)...
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Joe Biden's bodyguard: Idiot posts fake news on Youtube that David Cho is Chinese, that Communist China is protecting Biden. No, David Cho is Korean American!
- Portland riots after Biden's Inauguration!
- Watch "This man worked undercover in a Chinese iPhone factory" on YouTube...
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- 6,324,816 hits
Daily Archives: July 23, 2020
.. A laughing stock… .. Setelah teruk digasak netizen akhirnya menteri ‘U-Turn’ Kelmarin : Penerbit filem tradisi, media sosial perlu lesen FINAS Hari ini : 'Tak perlu lesen, teruskan dengan YouTube, TikTok' Jangan seronok dahulu, akta FINAS masih boleh dipinda … Continue reading
.. Three strikes and you should be out, @fahmi_fadzil tells @saifuddinabd after @FinasMy licence debacle https://t.co/U9EnsWD2sr The PKR spokesman on comms said the minister had also bungled on @EricPaulsen101’s appointment & broadband spectrum allocation. pic.twitter.com/OylE04b9SK — Zurairi A.R. (@zurairi) July … Continue reading
.. For Japan, it's a case of "Money no problem". Pushed by China's aggression over the Senkaku Islands, Japan has plans to build a larger and state-of-the-art armed forces.https://t.co/7iGfRtJ6Cw — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 23, 2020
A Kadir Jasin: The National Film Development Corporation (Finas) Act 1981 was drafted to regulate the film industry, not social media…
.. Lawyer Haniff Khatri Abdulla pointed out that the National Film Development Corporation (Finas) Act 1981 was drafted to regulate the film industry, not social media. This was in response to Communications and Multimedia Minister Saifuddin Abdullah, who told the … Continue reading
.. China and Australia: Ships of both countries "meet'… https://t.co/FLZ4CpF7Ql — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 23, 2020 China vs Australia: Chinese Navy ‘Confronts’ Australian Navy in the South China Sea .. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/23/south-china-sea-australian-warships-encounter-chinese-navy-in-disputed-waters
.. PN makes international news againhttps://t.co/J9D6n1zhI9 — Hannah Yeoh (@hannahyeoh) July 23, 2020 https://amp.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3094418/malaysia-you-now-need-licence-tiktok-or-facebook-videos?__twitter_impression=true
Bill Gates denies conspiracy theories that say he wants to use coronavirus vaccines to implant tracking devices
.. https://worldofbuzz.com/100-businesses-in-ipoh-affected-by-malaysian-woman-who-defied-home-quarantine/ .. https://www.sinarharian.com.my/article/93469/EDISI/Perak/100-peniaga-terjejas-gara-gara-mak-cik-gelang-pink?fbclid=IwAR0vVXN-4D2GGFSOiYlGVhm-dAijA4Gnl74h-wlSS6efaAfNEv8nN4WiEh0
.. I agree. You need FINAS lesen otherwise we have nonsense like this. #KitaMestiMenang pic.twitter.com/n0Sd2sZT2K — Effi Saharudin 🇲🇾👩🏼🚀 (@1Obefiend) July 23, 2020 .. Communications and Multimedia Minister Saifuddin Abdullah states all filming requires a Finas license, even for personal … Continue reading