- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- The Taiping Rebellion
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- Mariam Mokhtar: PN's revenge politics...
- Lim Guan Eng needs RM1,000,000 as bail money, and more by next week...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- 5,951,859 hits
Daily Archives: July 4, 2020
Malaysians could eventually travel to other countries in the Green Bubble: It would involve no quarantine…
.. The "green bubble" and travel overseas.. https://t.co/4fCSf9yRrX — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 4, 2020 .. When Malaysia has "green" status…https://t.co/aIqhswpCze — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 4, 2020 ..
.. CHINA has blamed Spain for coronavirus suggesting Covid-19 originated in Europe and not Wuhan. Senior government health adviser Wang Guangfa referenced research in Barcelona which detected Covid-19 in a wastewater sample from March 2019 to suggest any investigation into its origins … Continue reading
.. From the pen of Hans Christian Andersen came the fairy tale, The Little Mermaid.From the vile hatred of little minds came Racist fish. .. .. ..
.. Swine Influenza is the H1N1 (SIV H1N1) virus. The 2009 H1N1 strain that circulated worldwide in humans is estimated to have caused 12,469 deaths in the U.S. and as many as 575,400 globally. The swine flu in China is G4 EA … Continue reading
.. PROF TAJUDDIN, I BEG TO DIFFER. Published in SinChew Daily3rd July 2020 Although thoughts in this article have sprung out after reading Professor Tajuddin’s article in Sin Chew, this article is not a reply to him. I have no … Continue reading
.. I hope we're not encouraging a lynchmob here. pic.twitter.com/4O0gRaaxAS — Oden Fujiyama (@FujiyamaOden) July 7, 2020 pic.twitter.com/huDjAdqXg4 — ADI SHAHIRAN (@adyshahiran_) July 7, 2020 .. .. .. Gila lah. A well known FB page is doxxing one of those … Continue reading
.. https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/entertainment/article/3020240/donnie-yen-10-things-about-martial-arts-star-you-might-not .. .. For more: https://www.scmp.com/sport/martial-arts/kung-fu/article/3091681/donnie-yen-celebrates-hong-kongs-return-motherland-i-am?utm_content=article&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1593795705 ..