- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- The RM1,000 fine: CCTV released by Nur Izzati Aqilah Lokman Hakim shows that the police were mistaken but Johor police chief Ayub Khan believed his men (of course)...
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Joe Biden's bodyguard: Idiot posts fake news on Youtube that David Cho is Chinese, that Communist China is protecting Biden. No, David Cho is Korean American!
- Portland riots after Biden's Inauguration!
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- Nora Danish and Nedim Nazri
- 6,324,900 hits
Daily Archives: July 24, 2020
.. .. More parents in China are bucking tradition, and letting their children – albeit not their firstborn – take the surname of the mother. pic.twitter.com/aQNRx49fcl — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) July 24, 2020 ..
.. What will happen to Dickson Yeo?In the USA, it will obviously be a jail term. What about back in Singapore? .. SINGAPORE: The National University of Singapore’s Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP) has terminated the PhD … Continue reading
.. .. Shocked to learn that this man, reportedly Stephen Ng, seen here perpetrating the vicious 7/21 Yuen Long attacks in #HongKong has fled and taken refuge in Cambridge. The U.K. should not be a haven for people like this. … Continue reading
.. The money changer was in Penang and the cops were from the Batu Gajah district police HQ. .. Three policemen were among seven people charged at a Penang Sessions Court on Friday (July 24) with robbing a money changer … Continue reading
Appointments of Dewan Rakyat Speaker and Deputy Speaker challenged at the KL High Court by Dr Mahathir and 4 others…
.. Dewan Rakyat speaker, deputy served summons challenging their appointments https://t.co/yl7XyPEmjM — TheMalaysianInsight (@msianinsight) July 24, 2020 .. It's a good move.https://t.co/6fo38DCM30 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 24, 2020
.. My comments to The Malay Mail on the recent controversy on whether it is an offence to produce videos on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & TikTok without a license from FINAS. https://t.co/jbqyvLnrd6 — Lim Wei … Continue reading
.. .. His advisor is a China-born American who believes that what works with China is the stick.https://t.co/VCuNlfuWlz — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 24, 2020 .. Miles Yuhttps://t.co/uk9SGn6zhm — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 24, 2020
.. Updated CDC Guidelines Strongly Favor Reopening Schools Rachel SandlerForbes StaffBusinessI cover breaking news.Updated Jul 23, 2020, 11:03pm EDT TOPLINE The Centers For Disease Control on Thursday released a new version of its coronavirus guidelines for schools that strongly encourage in-person classes, … Continue reading
.. The Dollar Smile Theory Ever wonder why the dollar strengthens both in times of tough luck and when the economy is booming like a Beyoncé single? Well, so does everybody else. In fact, this really smart dude over at … Continue reading
.. KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 4): The Sessions Court has set four days beginning Oct 16 to hear the case of Pontian Member of Parliament Datuk Seri Ahmad Maslan who is facing charges for money laundering and giving false statement. Judge Azman Ahmad set Oct 16 and 23, Nov 6 … Continue reading