- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- The RM1,000 fine: CCTV released by Nur Izzati Aqilah Lokman Hakim shows that the police were mistaken but Johor police chief Ayub Khan believed his men (of course)...
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Joe Biden's bodyguard: Idiot posts fake news on Youtube that David Cho is Chinese, that Communist China is protecting Biden. No, David Cho is Korean American!
- Portland riots after Biden's Inauguration!
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- Korean American David Cho to lead President Biden's secret service detail (No, he's not Chinese and not from Communist China!)
- 6,324,989 hits
Daily Archives: July 20, 2020
.. Swarms of yellow-spined bamboo locusts have decimated large areas of farmland in China’s Yunnan province pic.twitter.com/F4IDBxak1y — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) July 20, 2020 .. A duck "army" is helping battling invasive locusts in China's bordering Yunnan Province. Each duck … Continue reading
Malaysian lecturer becomes first from outside North America to win US teaching contest | Life | Malay Mail
.. https://t.co/pBnOjy8PN4Give them all GLCs posts…bloody clown…Gets immediate followers and votes!! — JailThemAllNow (@JailThemAllNOW) July 21, 2020 .. PMO has issued the correct figures pic.twitter.com/MXOi4yk22n — Alifah Zainuddin (@alifahzndn) July 21, 2020 .. PM gave wrong figures in speech, says … Continue reading
.. Covid-19 Cluster Hits Kluang Aged Care Home This is quite disturbing. Wonder why the deceased was only sent to hospital 7 days after fever and cough symptoms. Hope authorities will increase screening of aged care homes. https://t.co/wLVlp1cRGI — Boo … Continue reading
.. Hidir Reduan Abdul RashidPublished 6:15 pm Former deputy women, family and community development minister Hannah Yeoh is suing former inspector-general of police Musa Hassan for defamation over his speech given at Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) on Jan 30. The Segambut … Continue reading
.. Geng Tebuk, a Vietnamese gang in Malaysia: Some shot dead, some arrested… Posted on August 30, 2018 .. The ‘Tebuk’ Gang earned its name from its modus operandi of drilling open the safes of supermarkets and warehouses across the state … Continue reading
.. All the artistes:S Korea: Ailee, VIXX Ravi, Newkidd Indonesia: Rahmania Astrini Malaysia: Aizat Amdan Vietnam: Chillies Thailand: PAAMPhilippines: Quest .. .. .. .. ..
.. The request by Dewan Rakyat Speaker Azhar Harun for an adjournment of Najib's trial is an unacceptable conduct. As Speaker of the House, Azhar should concentrate on the business of the House and nothing else. ☝️ Read more ➡️ … Continue reading
One day’s jail and RM8,000 fine for the woman with a pink wrist tag enjoying a meal at a restaurant at Bandar Meru Raya, Ipoh…
.. COVID-19 | A septuagenarian was jailed one day and fined RM8,000 after she pleaded guilty to breaching quarantine orders. Nur Emah Mohamad Hashim, 72, will have to serve a six-month jail term in default if she fails to pay the … Continue reading
Speaker of Parliament, Art Harun, defends his writing to the High Court to ask for Najib’s trial to end early so that Najib could speak at Parliament…
.. To postpone court trials for parliamentary attendance?Walk the talk Art Harun – you preach separation of powers yet you do this…DISGUSTED!https://t.co/t85ME8kgLc — Dr Mohammed Faizal Bakhtiar (@DrMohammedFaiz2) July 20, 2020 .. Speaker defends writing to court asking for Najib … Continue reading