- Sabah: It's not over till it's over...
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- The Malay Mail debunks The Coverage's list of 19 Umno MPs said to support Anwar Ibrahim...
- When Datin Vivy Yusof sues a netizen for defamation, does it enhance her status and reputation?
- At the Restoran Rasa Lain, Ipoh: For a 'different taste' of Ipoh, drop by Bercham for claypot crabs...and camaraderie...
- Covid-19 at 5 Klang Valley malls cause concern...
- The fate of a frog, Kenny Chua Teck Ho, at Inaman, Sabah...
- Sabah: The DAP won 6 out of 7. The MCA lost all.
- DAP's Ginger Phoong is the "biggest" winner in the Sabah elections: He won 90.5% of the votes at Luyang.
- Sunway Pyramid closes the Nike store on the first floor due to Covid-19...
- 6,009,060 hits
Daily Archives: July 21, 2020
Wishful thinking: China confident ‘de-dollarization’ is fast underway amid tense times – Global Times. Read the article after this.
.. https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1195115.shtml .. The South China Morning Post. https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3094014/china-bought-more-us-debt-may-despite-talk-financial-war-amid ..
.. Highlight: LSE legal department says Jalil Rasheed not an LSE graduate – https://t.co/UUengEvTdK https://t.co/kUJvFxBhIW — The Edge Malaysia (@theedgemalaysia) July 21, 2020 Highlight: LSE legal department says Jalil Rasheed not an LSE graduate – https://t.co/UUengEvTdK https://t.co/kUJvFxBhIW — The Edge … Continue reading
.. Who Lin Nguyen has written for… .. One of the fake personas uncovered by @arawnsley is "Lin Nguyen", who has published many op-eds in @SCMPNews. "Her" headshot belongs to a financial analyst from Singapore, and her latest piece is … Continue reading
Adam Rawnsley (Daily Beast): Conservative sites like Newsmax and Washington Examiner have published Middle East hot takes from “experts” who are actually fake personas pushing propaganda.
.. Conservative sites like Newsmax and Washington Examiner have published Middle East hot takes from “experts” who are actually fake personas pushing propaganda. Adam RawnsleyUpdated Jul. 07, 2020 5:48PM ET / Published Jul. 06, 2020 7:05PM E If you want a hot take about the Middle … Continue reading
.. Among those named as fake news writers are Lin Nguyen and Cindy Xi. It appears that few of the “columnists” were vetted to find out if they were authentic. https://t.co/D2nOq6xpj0 — Asia Sentinel (@asiasentinel) July 15, 2020 Hong Kong’s … Continue reading
.. "A paradox of communal introspection exists, a cognitive dissonance between being a Malay and being a Singaporean." https://t.co/hMgTiICGxh — Asia Sentinel (@asiasentinel) July 16, 2020 Singapore’s Malay Dilemma They continue to be left out of the island republic’s prosperity … Continue reading
.. Can this new sensor detect #coronavirus particles in the air? Developer Nian Sun of Northeastern Univ says 'yes.' It detects airborne pathogens, including #SARSCoV2, and like a breathalyzer can give results within seconds https://t.co/tHZS6swvcQ via @medical_xpress — delthia ricks … Continue reading
.. Russia's #COVID19 strain didn't come from China. Scientists from the Skoltech Center for Life Science & colleagues traced the origins of #SARSCoV2 by performing genetic analyses on 211 viral samples. Results: Europe was the source https://t.co/ruwCoXS4wS via @medical_xpress — … Continue reading