- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- The Taiping Rebellion
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- Mariam Mokhtar: PN's revenge politics...
- Lim Guan Eng needs RM1,000,000 as bail money, and more by next week...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- 5,951,874 hits
Daily Archives: July 2, 2020
Watch “What happened between India and China on 15th June 2020 is out now” on YouTube (the Indian version)…
Daring Sri Lankan tuk tuk drivers put their three-wheeled vehicles to the test in a grueling course through city streets and off-road jungle terrain pic.twitter.com/gPtQanRsLW — Reuters (@Reuters) July 2, 2020
.. Did Huawei bring down Nortel? Corporate espionage, theft, and the parallel rise and fall of two telecom giants By Tom Blackwell — National Post — Feb 20 2020 Jonathan Calof was on a tour of Huawei Technologies’ Shenzen, China campus not long ago … Continue reading
.. Australia set to offer safe haven visas to Hong Kong | @erykbagshaw https://t.co/zgh1gJih7E — The Sydney Morning Herald (@smh) July 2, 2020 .. Australia to offer safe haven to Hongkongers as national security law takes effect https://t.co/o05wRnK4fe — SCMP … Continue reading
.. .. Namewee continues to make a name for himself…https://t.co/fGECDOyN1n — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 2, 2020 ..