- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- The Taiping Rebellion
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- Mariam Mokhtar: PN's revenge politics...
- Lim Guan Eng needs RM1,000,000 as bail money, and more by next week...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- 5,951,918 hits
Daily Archives: July 1, 2020
China will not let many of the 3 million Hong Kong citizens with British National (Overseas) status leave China!
.. If China can, it won’t let Hong Kongers leave for the UK or Australia or any other country… China would lose face if a large number of Hong Kongers left, and there would be thousands, perhaps tens of thousands. … Continue reading
.. Hong Kong national security law’s long-arm jurisdiction ‘extraordinary and chilling’ https://t.co/ESiht9Qktg — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) July 1, 2020 .. No real hope of being given a fair trial. It will be CCP style all the way. https://t.co/Z1Rahmvyrd — KittySnow … Continue reading
.. Schools to resume from July 15@_rodahidup @cheong_desmond @geanalyst @imfsea_aruna @lowelsielow @malaysianalways @mary_soh @mikichoo @nonvitaltooth @normsaid @prabdullah @project_tonylee @skumar176 @yvonneapy @zulmah56 @zulnine09https://t.co/RUxcTrN7sQ — The Long Tweet (@tanjooilong) July 1, 2020 “The education ministry has decided that students in Form One … Continue reading
.. The Malaysian Brain Drain: The Chinese are still leaving for other countries… .. Malaysia’s Human Resource Ministry estimated in 2015 that there were about 350,000 Malaysians working in Singapore and another 386,000 Malaysians with permanent residency status. Jan 28, 2018 … Continue reading
.. The High Court, in dismissing an appeal by the prosecution, says people have a right to ask policemen to produce their authority card. #FMTNews #Policeman #Identification #AuthorityCard https://t.co/AydbGrzH4v — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) July 1, 2020