- Sabah: It's not over till it's over...
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- The Malay Mail debunks The Coverage's list of 19 Umno MPs said to support Anwar Ibrahim...
- When Datin Vivy Yusof sues a netizen for defamation, does it enhance her status and reputation?
- At the Restoran Rasa Lain, Ipoh: For a 'different taste' of Ipoh, drop by Bercham for claypot crabs...and camaraderie...
- The fate of a frog, Kenny Chua Teck Ho, at Inaman, Sabah...
- Covid-19 at 5 Klang Valley malls cause concern...
- Sabah: The DAP won 6 out of 7. The MCA lost all.
- DAP's Ginger Phoong is the "biggest" winner in the Sabah elections: He won 90.5% of the votes at Luyang.
- Sunway Pyramid closes the Nike store on the first floor due to Covid-19...
- 6,009,118 hits
Daily Archives: July 18, 2020
.. Wuhan Lab Origin: US Finally Discloses Embassy Cable But Fails to Substantiate Covid-19 Virus Leak#WuhanVirus #coronavirus https://t.co/U1ypHaqjGn — IBTimes SG (@IBTimesSG) July 18, 2020 .. Here it is—the 3pg 2018 State Dept cable expressing concern about "serious shortage of … Continue reading
Did Wong Chun Wai, conferred an Honorary Doctorate in Leadership by Lim Kok Wing University, promote the founder of that same University? 🤔
.. Memories of Mandela and a Malaysian's rolehttps://t.co/AnPbJjhUoI https://t.co/AnPbJjhUoI — The Star (@staronline) July 18, 2020 .. .. Surprise surprise! @chunwai09 wrote an article defending @Limkokwing. Like, can you make it more obvious? @staronline what were you even thinking publishing … Continue reading
.. It is part of a new program to secure supply chains and reduce dependence on manufacturing in China. #FMTNews https://t.co/6g2q9114S0 — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) July 18, 2020 .. https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Japan-reveals-87-projects-eligible-for-China-exit-subsidies .. https://thediplomat.com/2020/07/securing-japan-from-chinese-predatory-economics/ ..
.. KHALWAT: CLOSE PROXIMITY Under Islamic law, unmarried men and women are prohibited from coming together in a secluded place, or in a house or room under circumstances which may give rise to suspicion that they were engaged in immoral … Continue reading
The Finance Minister says, “Only qualified MPs appointed heads of GLCs and govt agencies.” Is he credible?
.. Only qualified MPs were appointed to helm companies under the Minister of Finance (Incorporated) and other government-linked companies (GLCs), said Finance minister Tengku Zafrul Tengku Abdul Aziz. He said the appointments of the lawmakers as members of boards of … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. .. MACC denies arresting Syed Saddiq 17 JUL 2020 / 23:39 H. KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) today denied arresting former Youth and Sports Minister Syed Saddiq Syed Abdul Rahman (pix) after he presented himself at … Continue reading
.. https://www.forbes.com/sites/georgecalhoun/2020/07/12/5g-risk-huawei-is-small-potatoes-compared-to-tsmc-who/#22009e1b765c .. https://www.anandtech.com/show/15915/tsmc-confirms-halt-to-huawei-shipments-in-september ..
.. 🌹Frm Facebook Penang girl an Associate Professor of Oxford University Recently Dr Masliza Mahmod from Johor appeared in the news for being an Associate Professor at the prestigious University of Oxford, making the nation proud. However, not many know … Continue reading
In Singapore! NUS student who climbed into ex-girlfriend’s home and strangled her gets short detention and day reporting orders – CNA
.. diam la ceknon rempit;;; so much for budi bahasa budaya kita huh 🤢🤢🤮 pic.twitter.com/l3716qm3nQ — 🪐🌙 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠-𝐭𝐚𝐞 (@trishluvb0t) July 16, 2020 .. Malaysian beauty CEO screams at mall security guards for not giving free masks, denying entry to sister … Continue reading