- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- 6,311,327 hits
Daily Archives: July 13, 2020
.. Batik originated in Indonesian Java and spread all across Asia including India and China ndo not twist this art as if it originated in China. It was from ancient times COPIED by China.. — Srinidhi (@srinidhi24) July 12, 2020 … Continue reading
.. Azeez and Tajuddin are Umno Warlords. They believe Art Harun to be the government’s hatchet man in Parliament. Art Harun is perceived to be Muhyiddin’s appointee. He is, therefore, their underling. Can Art Harun prove otherwise? .. We shall … Continue reading
Malaysia Today publishes an article that accuses Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu of being the source of information to Claire Rewcastle-Brown of Sarawak Report…
.. https://www.malaysia-today.net/2020/07/13/sarawak-reports-informer-was-not-kevin-morais-but-jessica-kaur/ .. Malaysia Today fingers Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu as Sarawak Report's informant…https://t.co/LuLzxm53k3 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 13, 2020 ..
Racist, sexist Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim (BN-Baling) to Kasthuri Patto (PH-Batu Kawan): “Gelap, tak nampak…Pakailah bedak.” As for Tajuddin Abdul Rahman…
.. Kow Gah ChiePublished 10:58 amModified 11:32 am Dewan Rakyat speaker Azhar Azizan Harun today instructed Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim (BN-Baling) to retract his ‘gelap’ (dark) remark yesterday against Kasthuriraani Patto (DAP-Batu Kawan) in the House. Azhar, who yesterday declined to make … Continue reading
.. #Malaysia: "A speaker is appointed by the House, and so he doesn't speak for the government. If he becomes a Speaker for the government, then he is not a proper speaker." Ex- #DewanRakyat #Parliament speaker Mohamad Ariff Md Yusoff … Continue reading
.. Ok, Dato Art Harun was appointed as Speaker. Regardless of the arguments re: his appointment, he should ensure the House can proceed with decorum. I was flabbergasted no ruling was made on the sexist & racist language. I stood … Continue reading
.. I will not be exaggerating to say that the institution of the Parliament has been thoroughly raped by the Executive today. — Tony Pua (@tonypua) July 13, 2020 .. Hari terburuk dalam sejarah Parlimenhttps://t.co/r9lQdJJtZI pic.twitter.com/kdRAXJga8P — Roketkini (@roketkini) July … Continue reading
.. 13 JULY, 2020 SINGAPORE — A 30-year-old food deliveryman was sentenced to four weeks’ jail on Monday (July 13) after pleading guilty to repeatedly hurling vulgarities at two safe distancing enforcement officers and throwing objects at them during the … Continue reading