- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- Philip Yeung, a Chinese-Canadian contrarian: A misunderstood country...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Did you get a summons for not putting on a face mask while in your car? The police will cancel it.
- Ed Yong: How the Pandemic defeated America (The Atlantic)...
- Genneva Gold. Not all that glitters is gold.
- Najib Razak: The SRC money was for welfare and orphans, never for himself...
- Video: Has China won?
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,946,278 hits
Daily Archives: July 13, 2020
.. Batik originated in Indonesian Java and spread all across Asia including India and China ndo not twist this art as if it originated in China. It was from ancient times COPIED by China.. — Srinidhi (@srinidhi24) July 12, 2020 … Continue reading
.. Azeez and Tajuddin are Umno Warlords. They believe Art Harun to be the government’s hatchet man in Parliament. Art Harun is perceived to be Muhyiddin’s appointee. He is, therefore, their underling. Can Art Harun prove otherwise? .. We shall … Continue reading
Malaysia Today publishes an article that accuses Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu of being the source of information to Claire Rewcastle-Brown of Sarawak Report…
.. https://www.malaysia-today.net/2020/07/13/sarawak-reports-informer-was-not-kevin-morais-but-jessica-kaur/ .. Malaysia Today fingers Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu as Sarawak Report's informant…https://t.co/LuLzxm53k3 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 13, 2020 ..
Racist, sexist Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim (BN-Baling) to Kasthuri Patto (PH-Batu Kawan): “Gelap, tak nampak…Pakailah bedak.” As for Tajuddin Abdul Rahman…
.. Kow Gah ChiePublished 10:58 amModified 11:32 am Dewan Rakyat speaker Azhar Azizan Harun today instructed Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim (BN-Baling) to retract his ‘gelap’ (dark) remark yesterday against Kasthuriraani Patto (DAP-Batu Kawan) in the House. Azhar, who yesterday declined to make … Continue reading
.. #Malaysia: "A speaker is appointed by the House, and so he doesn't speak for the government. If he becomes a Speaker for the government, then he is not a proper speaker." Ex- #DewanRakyat #Parliament speaker Mohamad Ariff Md Yusoff … Continue reading
.. Ok, Dato Art Harun was appointed as Speaker. Regardless of the arguments re: his appointment, he should ensure the House can proceed with decorum. I was flabbergasted no ruling was made on the sexist & racist language. I stood … Continue reading
.. I will not be exaggerating to say that the institution of the Parliament has been thoroughly raped by the Executive today. — Tony Pua (@tonypua) July 13, 2020 .. Hari terburuk dalam sejarah Parlimenhttps://t.co/r9lQdJJtZI pic.twitter.com/kdRAXJga8P — Roketkini (@roketkini) July … Continue reading
.. 13 JULY, 2020 SINGAPORE — A 30-year-old food deliveryman was sentenced to four weeks’ jail on Monday (July 13) after pleading guilty to repeatedly hurling vulgarities at two safe distancing enforcement officers and throwing objects at them during the … Continue reading