- WuheQilin, Chinese propagandist-cartoonist, uses the Last Supper scene as background to depict the G7 Summit (His other works are included)...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- GK Ganesan: Who can summon parliament to meet — and when? #GKtv #GKGanesan #KingcansummonParliament"
- White man who refuses to wear a mask on Singapore MRT is arrested: He could get free board & lodging. In Singapore Prison.
- Viral message titled "Farewell note by an Ex-Gilead Sciences Fort Derrick Lab assistant who confessed COVID-19 leaked from the lab in Maryland" is disinformation...
- Raymond Weber is the man in Livestream video seen with a gun and 2 dead women on the floor!
- Namewee: Are the police abusing their power or did the victim lie? 到底誰在說謊? 馬來西亞黑警倒湯事件大反轉 | Malaysians Must Watch!
- In the latest Fake News (June 2021). Singapore now replaces Russia and Italy as the country to discover that Covid-19 is caused by a bacterium and not a virus
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- China: The Taishan nuclear power plant in Guangdong, reports of a "leak", and the suicide of a top nuclear scientist...
- 6,709,318 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2015
— Missing at Bersih4: Perlis PKR member Fahri Ibrahim, 50 — The Rakyat Post 3 hrs · PKR Perlis to lodge police report after 50-year-old member goes missing while attending Bersih rally in KL PKR confirms member is missing after … Continue reading
— 7 September 2015 — Gov’t bans wearing of Bersih 4 t-shirts Malaysiakini MP vows to put up legal battle if charged over Bersih T-shirt Radzi Razak Today 6:14 pm Today 6:35 p malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours … Continue reading
— Bersih4. 2ND DAY, 30 August 2015. BERSIH4 KUALA LUMPUR. 29 & 30 AUGUST 2015. Bersih4: More arrests in Malacca — 3 September 2015 ‘Malaysian’ in tourism posters, ‘Chinese’ in rallies RK Anand Today 10:00 am Today … Continue reading
— 6 November 2015 … Dr M: Police asked questions, I said I’ll not answer Shakira Buang malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 2h2 hours ago Dr #Mahathir: Police asked questions, I said I’ll not answer https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/318672 Former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad appeared … Continue reading
— BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 15m15 minutes ago Wondering where to find the toilets near Dataran Merdeka? Click here: https://goo.gl/Q5HbWX — https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=zEPEQjG2_i1s.k9EqgC8y3fus —
— This brings the total number of Bersih 4-related arrests in Malacca since last night to 22, with Chuah confirming that no other arrests have been made in relation to the rally. Malay Mail Online Cops arrest 10 more over … Continue reading
— 1 Malaysian Insider http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/live-despite-putrajayas-numerous-attempts-to-stop-it-crowds-starting-to-gat?utm_content=buffer3a182&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer 2 Malaysiakini http://www.malaysiakini.com/ 2 Malay Mail Online Bersih 4 “Live” blog http://www.themalaymailonline.com/blog/bersih_4 — Pinned Tweet Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 13h13 hours ago #Bersih4: For a recap of everything that happened today from our on ground … Continue reading
— Bersih 4 Negara Ku — BERSIH4 is over! BERSIH 2.0 retweeted The Mameow™ @The_Mamu 27s27 seconds ago GO STRAIGHT HOME. You are now in smaller numbers. Change ur frickin yellow tshirts. — BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 2m2 minutes ago Terima … Continue reading
— Go the website for the proxy service, type the URL of the site you wish to unblock, and press Enter. 2. Browse the restricted site as you normally would. Notice that the address bar of your browser displays the … Continue reading
Appeal Court: Ban on Bersih yellow T-shirt and pamphlet with the words Bersih on it is unreasonable.
… 29 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 1h1 hour ago Court declares ban on #Bersih4 yellow T-shirt ‘unreasonable’ https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/353930 Hafiz Yatim The Court of Appeal today allowed the appeal by Bersih 2.0 and declared that the ban on the yellow T-shirt … Continue reading