- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- 7,345,714 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2015
— Missing at Bersih4: Perlis PKR member Fahri Ibrahim, 50 — The Rakyat Post 3 hrs · PKR Perlis to lodge police report after 50-year-old member goes missing while attending Bersih rally in KL PKR confirms member is missing after … Continue reading
— 7 September 2015 — Gov’t bans wearing of Bersih 4 t-shirts Malaysiakini MP vows to put up legal battle if charged over Bersih T-shirt Radzi Razak Today 6:14 pm Today 6:35 p malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours … Continue reading
— Bersih4. 2ND DAY, 30 August 2015. BERSIH4 KUALA LUMPUR. 29 & 30 AUGUST 2015. Bersih4: More arrests in Malacca — 3 September 2015 ‘Malaysian’ in tourism posters, ‘Chinese’ in rallies RK Anand Today 10:00 am Today … Continue reading
— 6 November 2015 … Dr M: Police asked questions, I said I’ll not answer Shakira Buang malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 2h2 hours ago Dr #Mahathir: Police asked questions, I said I’ll not answer https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/318672 Former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad appeared … Continue reading
— BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 15m15 minutes ago Wondering where to find the toilets near Dataran Merdeka? Click here: https://goo.gl/Q5HbWX — https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=zEPEQjG2_i1s.k9EqgC8y3fus —
— This brings the total number of Bersih 4-related arrests in Malacca since last night to 22, with Chuah confirming that no other arrests have been made in relation to the rally. Malay Mail Online Cops arrest 10 more over … Continue reading
— 1 Malaysian Insider http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/live-despite-putrajayas-numerous-attempts-to-stop-it-crowds-starting-to-gat?utm_content=buffer3a182&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer 2 Malaysiakini http://www.malaysiakini.com/ 2 Malay Mail Online Bersih 4 “Live” blog http://www.themalaymailonline.com/blog/bersih_4 — Pinned Tweet Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 13h13 hours ago #Bersih4: For a recap of everything that happened today from our on ground … Continue reading
— Bersih 4 Negara Ku — BERSIH4 is over! BERSIH 2.0 retweeted The Mameow™ @The_Mamu 27s27 seconds ago GO STRAIGHT HOME. You are now in smaller numbers. Change ur frickin yellow tshirts. — BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 2m2 minutes ago Terima … Continue reading
— Go the website for the proxy service, type the URL of the site you wish to unblock, and press Enter. 2. Browse the restricted site as you normally would. Notice that the address bar of your browser displays the … Continue reading
Appeal Court: Ban on Bersih yellow T-shirt and pamphlet with the words Bersih on it is unreasonable.
… 29 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 1h1 hour ago Court declares ban on #Bersih4 yellow T-shirt ‘unreasonable’ https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/353930 Hafiz Yatim The Court of Appeal today allowed the appeal by Bersih 2.0 and declared that the ban on the yellow T-shirt … Continue reading