- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- 5,958,109 hits
Daily Archives: August 25, 2015
— The Kejara system, introduced in 1984, was suspended by Road Transport Department for a comprehensive study. — Malay Mail Online Traffic demerit system to make comeback, says minister Published: 25 August 2015 8:35 PM The “Kejara” demerit points system … Continue reading
— Malaysiakini ‘Red shirts’ at Dataran were from Umno Today 6:42 pm Today 7:19 pm A boisterous group clad in red T-shirts that appeared at Dataran Merdeka close to midnight were from Federal Territories Umno Youth, said its … Continue reading
— PLACES OF REFUGE Three Catholic churches in the city will open its doors to Bersih 4 participants this weekend should they need to seek refuge St John’s Cathedral, Bukit Nanas St Anthony’s Church, Pudu Fatimah Church, Brickfields — 1 … Continue reading
— Lee Hsien Loong @leehsienloong 1h1 hour ago Polling Day is on 11 Sep. This GE is abt our future. Pls support my team. Together, we’ll keep S’pore special. – LHL http://on.fb.me/1EgPkVl Lee Hsien Loong This morning I advised the … Continue reading
— Ivy Josiah @ivyjosiah 18m18 minutes ago Bandar Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur @bersih2 @GlobalBersih #Bersih4 Ready to take a taser for Malaysia? For Clean & Fair elections? Stand up to threats by the police. — Fact Sheet – … Continue reading