- Famous or infamous? There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- China blames Spain as the origin of Covid-19 (Not Wuhan virus but Spanish virus?)...
- Masturbation, UiTM Kolej Perindu, USM, and where else?
- Malaysians could eventually travel to other countries in the Green Bubble: It would involve no quarantine...
- Carol Jennifer Soars writes a second open letter to Dr Mahathir...
- The fake Sharon Liew is a Singaporean man: See how the Singapore Police deal with a Twitter troll account that sows racial discord...
- Dr. Ong Kian Ming: Dr Mahathir, your "facts" are wrong!
- The CIA advertises for Malay speakers. As analysts or agents?
- Sarawak Report: Shameless - Najib and Azmin show off...
- China shifts the blame to Brazil: They had Covid-19 as early as November 2019!
- 5,904,330 hits
Daily Archives: August 27, 2015
— Gov’t bans wearing of Bersih 4 t-shirts — Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 44m44 minutes ago #Bersih4: The Bar Council says one of its two Urgent Arrest Team’s emergency number (011-12140877) has been hacked. #Bersih4: As such, the Bar Council has … Continue reading
— BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 Gabungan Pilihanraya Bersih dan Adil / Coalition for Clean and Fair Elections — BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 2h2 hours ago Bawa bendera Malaysia esok! Kita kibar Jalur Gemilang! #Bersih4 Translated from Malay by Bing Bring flag tomorrow! … Continue reading
— GET PRIME TO AVOID BEING BLOCKED BY MCMC. Sinar Project co-founder Khairil Yusof: For example, news portal Malaysiakini recently launched an application called “Prime”, which will be used by Bersih as its platform to spread messages to its supporters … Continue reading
The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) served its political masters during the BN regime…
… 28 June 2018 Yes, they were serving their political masters… .. Zurairi A.R.Verified account @zurairi Chairman Halim Shafie & COO Mazlan Ismail of @SKMM_MCMC resigning, says minister @GobindSinghDeo https://buff.ly/2KuBc2r 2 more will be resigning soon. MCMC has been responsible for … Continue reading
— Have a good laugh! Anti-Bersih protesters ‘beat’ each other up with sticks and roof tiles (PARODY) — Red Shirt THUGS want their moment of Shame, riding on the Popularity of Bersih4 — Thursday August 27, 2015 MYT 1:38:05 PM … Continue reading
— ‘LIVE’ BROADCAST STARTS ON 29 AUGUST 2015 Please follow us Bersih4 Live at Bersih 4 Live – YouTube ▶ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbFdnCuHKsA 4 days ago – Uploaded by Bersih Live Civil society first ever attemption to broadcast Bersih4 in LIVE, Rallies … Continue reading
— Thailand is a wonderful place to visit twice. In the early 1970s, I was in a caravan of 2 Ford station wagons and 2 Volkswagen vans that drove all the way from Penang to Bangkok, and back. Those were … Continue reading
— Nazir Razak Nazir Razak, brother of the PM, will form an NGO, not a political party. — Retweeted 19 times New Straits Times @NST_Online 1h1 hour ago PM @NajibRazak yesterday announced the 10 members of Special Economic Committee. Here is … Continue reading
— — The song is dedicated to the coming National Day as well as a reflection to the recent Low Yat racial issue in Malaysia. — TheHiveAsia pic – See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/showbiz/article/namewee-releases-patriotic-song-for-merdeka-2015-video?utm_content=buffer5d8c2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#sthash.1zt2s0Qn.dpuf — — Uploaded on Jul 24, 2007 … Continue reading