- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Wilfred Chan: The WHO ignores Taiwan. The world pays the price.
- Pakistan, Tablighi Jamaat and Covid-19 outbreak...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- 5,740,470 hits
Tag Archives: Bersih 2.0
.. From Sexual Harassment to Death Threats to S. Ambiga, Maria Chin Abdullah and Mandeep… Islamic State-like Death Threats to S Ambiga, Maria Chin and Mandeep Singh. … 12 July 2017 Maria Chin Abdullah 16 hrs · Salam kawan kawan. Saya ok dan … Continue reading
Jamal Yunos says Rafizi told him Bersih 2 has been infiltrated by the Islamic State but Rafizi says he has no ties with that “UMNO clown”. LMAO.
… 4 October 2016 Rafizi doesn’t know him from a bar of soap. … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 5h5 hours ago #QOTD @rafiziramli replies to Jamal’s alleged Bersih-IS link: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/357810 … FMT News @fmtoday 3h3 hours ago Rafizi: I have no ties … Continue reading
Maria ‘Bersih’ Chin Abdullah to Jamal ‘Red-Shirt’ Yunos and Tan Keng Liang (Liang Liang): Let’s fight corruption together
— 30 Red Shirts are at Sogo! #AntiMahathirRally #AntiBersih5 #NoFearOfConsequences #NoFearOfArrest Bersih 5: To demand the removal of Najib as PM? Tan Keng Liang, Gerakan Youth Chief: Asking to be whacked, so he gets whacked! Tan Keng Liang, Gerakan Youth Chief, … Continue reading
— 13 May 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday Maria said Bersih would release the full report in a month’s time. It will be submitted to the EC and released to the public, especially Sarawakians. Bersih: Vote buying, other offences, rampant … Continue reading
Bersih 2.0 wins South Korea’s 2016 Gwangju Prize for Human Rights but Maria Chin Abdullah is barred from leaving the country…
— Never forget. The Immigration Dept is a political tool… Immigration Director-General (DG) Datuk Alias Ahmad: We’ll revoke 6,564 Passports of Malaysian abroad! — 16 May 2016 Dennis Prem Kumar Chandran … BERSIH Busan and Malaysians in … Continue reading
— BERSIH 2.0 HAVE YOU ANY COMPLAINT? Tel: 03 7931 4444 SMS/Whatsapp: 011 3133 9820 Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.bersih.org/sarawak2016 — Sarawak Elections 2016: Nomination Day 18 April, Election Day 30 April… — 15 April 2016 Bersih launches public complaints hotline for … Continue reading
— BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 Gabungan Pilihanraya Bersih dan Adil / Coalition for Clean and Fair Elections — BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 2h2 hours ago Bawa bendera Malaysia esok! Kita kibar Jalur Gemilang! #Bersih4 Translated from Malay by Bing Bring flag tomorrow! … Continue reading
— BERSIH 4: 29 & 30 AUGUST 2015. KUALA LUMPUR. — 6 October 2015 BERSIH 4 FUND, COLLECTION AND EXPENDITURE Malay Mail Online Bersih 2.0 releases 2,126-page accounts for Bersih 4, wants Najib to reciprocate on RM2.6b donation By Syed Jaymal … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________________ — NST 4 November 2013| last updated at 01:50PM NST apologises to Bersih 2.0, Suaram, CIJ and Merdeka Center for groundless allegations ON 21.9.2012, we published in our daily newspaper, and online newsportal, NST Online (http:///www.nst.com.my/) an article entitled … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ Malaysiakini Bersih 3.0: Three times more tear-gas than Bersih 2.0 S Pathmawathy 3:09PM Jun 11, 2012 Three times more tear-gas munitions were used against Bersih 3.0 rally-goers on April 28 than in the previous demonstration for clean and fair … Continue reading