- Jobless man charged with teen girlfriend's murder in Klang: He suffocated her with a pillow
- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- How a younger Xi Jinping tackled corruption
- No, President Jokowi of Indonesia did not ask ASEAN countries to co-operate with China: Indonesia wants relations with China and the United States
- Is Sydney sinking? Or is it just that there's far more rain than normal? Dams fail, rivers burst their banks due to heavy rain
- Once an F-101 pilot tried to race against an SR-71. He gave up when the Blackbird's RSO asked him how fast his Voodoo could climb above 80,000 feet.
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- 7,387,212 hits
Tag Archives: Maria Chin Abdullah
… Did Ali Tinju threaten Maria Chin Abdullah? … 23 September 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini IGP @KBAB51: No double standards, Ali Tinju arrested Zulaikha Zulkifli Police have detained Gerakan Merah leader Mohamad Ali Baharom, also known as Ali Tinju, after he purportedly … Continue reading
— 13 May 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday Maria said Bersih would release the full report in a month’s time. It will be submitted to the EC and released to the public, especially Sarawakians. Bersih: Vote buying, other offences, rampant … Continue reading
— Bersih4. 2ND DAY, 30 August 2015. BERSIH4 KUALA LUMPUR. 29 & 30 AUGUST 2015. Bersih4: More arrests in Malacca — 3 September 2015 ‘Malaysian’ in tourism posters, ‘Chinese’ in rallies RK Anand Today 10:00 am Today … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ The government sued Bersih co-chairperson S Ambiga and the electoral watchdog’s steering committee members over the damages suffered during the April 28 rally in 2012. It also sought a declaration that the defendants, as the organisers of the Bersih … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HARASSMENT OF BERSIH LEADERS AT AIRPORTS? Seven Bersih leaders have claimed harassment: S Ambiga, Andrew Khoo, Maria Chin Abdullah, Yeo Yang Poh,Wong Chin Huat, K Arumugam and Toh Kin Woon. The Police say, “Talk to … Continue reading