- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 7,692,632 hits
Tag Archives: Wong Chin Huat
The Final Part: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 Novenber 2012
_________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. 1st Day: 40 people. Final Day: 15,000 people! (20,000 according to Malaysiakini) Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 2012 Part 2: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 12-day protest march from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur, anti-Lynas, dataran merdeka, Datuk Bandar KL, Frank Tan Poh Peng, Green March, HIMPUNAN HIJAU, Himpunan Hijau chairperson Wong Tack, KL Mayor, Kuantan-KL, LAMP, Lynas, SMSL, the Final Day, the Long March, Wong Chin Huat, wong tack, wong tak 7 Comments
Harassment of Bersih leaders: Finger-pointing
_________________________________________________ WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HARASSMENT OF BERSIH LEADERS AT AIRPORTS? Seven Bersih leaders have claimed harassment: S Ambiga, Andrew Khoo, Maria Chin Abdullah, Yeo Yang Poh,Wong Chin Huat, K Arumugam and Toh Kin Woon. The Police say, “Talk to … Continue reading