- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- Will Ivermectin, the "wonder drug" from Japan, be the "miracle drug" against Coronavirus?
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Tuan Ibrahim is Minister of the Ministry of Environment and Water (MEWA) but 'mewa' in Kelantanese means bodoh: He is Kelantanese, isn't he?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- 5,738,022 hits
Tag Archives: Wong Chin Huat
_________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. 1st Day: 40 people. Final Day: 15,000 people! (20,000 according to Malaysiakini) Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 2012 Part 2: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HARASSMENT OF BERSIH LEADERS AT AIRPORTS? Seven Bersih leaders have claimed harassment: S Ambiga, Andrew Khoo, Maria Chin Abdullah, Yeo Yang Poh,Wong Chin Huat, K Arumugam and Toh Kin Woon. The Police say, “Talk to … Continue reading