- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Najib Razak loses at The Court of Appeal in his attempt to quash his conviction and sentence in the RM42 million SRC International case.
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Najib, Shafee react to Court of Appeal decision (FULL Q&A)
- Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver quarreled for 10 years, all sparked by Gordon Ramsay making a cruel remark about Tracy Grimshaw being an 'old ugly pig'...
- Newshub records Canterbury doctor giving out medical certificates as vaccine exemptions
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- 7,095,975 hits
Tag Archives: dataran merdeka
Dataran Merdeka: Police say they did not arrest participants of candlelight vigil for Covid-19 victims…
.. IGP Acryl Sani says all participants of tonight’s Covid-19 victims' vigil will be released once they receive their compounds. He adds that they are being compounded for violating the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases Act. https://t.co/BJ32dgj8NK pic.twitter.com/Xnl2aozl4X — … Continue reading
.. Can’t compare to Bersihs. Though small, #Lawan has a certain oomph and resolve to them. pic.twitter.com/0glTPiHRi7 — KL Chan (@Klchan3) July 31, 2021 Dat #Lawan vibe pic.twitter.com/5t8vmexXYz — Fahmi Fadzil 🇲🇾🏴 (@fahmi_fadzil) July 31, 2021 Love the message love … Continue reading
… 29 Nov 2016 … Good morning! Wake up to more photos of last night’s welcome to Maria. The first 5 were taken by friends at the scene. But remember also her words, “I expect police to arrest me again.” … Continue reading
— 21 October 2015 … SEE HOW TONY PUA’S WORDS HAVE BEEN TWISTED IN SUCH A WAY THAT HE SEEMED TO HAVE REFERRED TO ALL INDIANS? RameshRaoAKS****** @RameshRaoAKS 4m4 minutes ago Sungai Buloh, Selangor India Bukan Samseng Indian Bukan Gangster!! … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ Syed Husin Ali @syedhusinali 5h Mr Singh denied accusing SAMM n Jingg13 organisers of 31Dec Turun n grenades. When are cops going to admit they only oppose rising prices? —– A BOMB WAS SEIZED BUT WAS IT MEANT FOR … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME, TOO! EDWARD HAS PROVIDED THE LINK! One Response to BERSIH VIRTUAL GAME ON FACEBOOK Edward says: February 21, 2013 at 1:30 pm (Edit) Love the game!! Thanks for the post. All Malaysians with a heart … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. 1st Day: 40 people. Final Day: 15,000 people! (20,000 according to Malaysiakini) Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 2012 Part 2: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ MAKING COMPARISONS BN Merdeka Rally at Bukit Jalil versus PR People’s Uprising Rally. Malaysiakini S’gor BN: KL112 participants were ‘party workers’ Koh Jun Lin 1:35PM Jan 13, 2013 *Roughly 90,000 were observed attending the government’s Merdeka celebrations at Bukit … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Malaysiakini Right-wing NGOs burn ‘Sang Saka Malaya’ flag Bernama 8:01PM Sep 8, 2012 Fifteen NGOs comprising about 50 people jointly lodged a police report before staging a protest and set the ‘Sang Saka Malaya’ flag on fire. The police … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ The Flag Incident: Who Did It? ___________________________________________________________ Malaysiakini Janji Demokrasi organiser: Police questions irrelevant Zulaikha Zulkifli 5:21PM Sep 6, 2012 Janji Demokrasi rally organiser Maria Chin Abdullah described the questions posed by the police to her and another key leader … Continue reading