- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The USA: Husband shoots man in chest after catching him at home with his wife in Humble, Harris County, Texas
- 7,690,649 hits
Tag Archives: Bersih
Govt hasn’t learned from delays in anti-hopping, GEG bills, says Bersih
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anti hopping law, Bersih Leave a comment
Maria is free and they greet her at Dataran Merdeka!
… 29 Nov 2016 … Good morning! Wake up to more photos of last night’s welcome to Maria. The first 5 were taken by friends at the scene. But remember also her words, “I expect police to arrest me again.” … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bersih, dataran merdeka, maria chin Leave a comment
Nazri says it was the IGP who arrested Maria under SOSMA, not the Cabinet or the Govt…
… 11 Dec 2016 .. David Asi @DavidAsien 7m7 minutes ago Nazri: Cabinet would not have arrested Maria Chin under Sosma – Malay Mail Online https://goo.gl/fb/qBuER2 KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 11 — The federal Cabinet would not have arrested activist Maria … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bersih, maria chin, maria chin held under sosma 1 Comment
Red Shirt Invasion of Bersih/PKR in Ampang
… 13 Nov 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 20m20 minutes ago Hampers and LGBT taunts: Another tale of Bersih vs Reds http://dlvr.it/MfRcSN PKR’s efforts to whip up support for next Saturday’s Bersih rally today was dogged by Sungai Besar Umno chief … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bersih, red shirts 1 Comment
Red Shirts = Black Shirts = UMNO?
… 31 Oct 2016 … Yindian™TN5️⃣ 0️⃣ @yindian5 40m40 minutes ago Still wanna deny that UMNO has got nothing to do with red shirt thugs? . … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 1h1 hour ago Khairy conveniently forgets that Bersih 4 was peaceful … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bersih, black shirts, khairy, red shirts, UMNO Leave a comment
Red paint. Bersih. Red Shirts?
… 26 Oct 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 1h1 hour ago Office of Kuantan MP splashed with red paint https://shar.es/1EVsRc via @sharethis Fuziah believed the act was linked to the Pahang leg of the Bersih 5 convoy in Rompin recently as … Continue reading
MALAYSIA BERSIH 5 UNOFFICIAL THEME SONG 2016 – DREAM IT POSSIBLE
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged bersh 5 unofficial theme song, Bersih, malaysia, politics Leave a comment
Tears of Malaysia (泪光）~ Bersih tribute song
… Tears of Malaysia (泪光）~ Bersih tribute song …
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bersih, bersih song tears of malaysia, malaysia, politics Leave a comment
Suhakam’s new Chairman: Neutral or Tail-wagger?
— SUHAKAM The Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (Malay: Suruhanjaya Hak Asasi Malaysia) better known locally as SUHAKAM is the national human rights institution (NHRI) of Malaysia. It was established by the Malaysian Parliament under the Human Rights Commission of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bersih, malaysia, politics, suhakam new chairman razali ismail, suhalam Leave a comment
High Court: Police should have accepted Bersih 4.0 rally notice!
— 18 April 2016 No offence for the Bersih 4 rally but her application to strike out a charge under the PAA was dismissed because she had not given notice for a separate pre-rally gathering outside the Nu Sentral mall. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bersih, bersih 4 rally, high court, marua chin, PAA, Peaceful Assembly Act Leave a comment