- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Lim Guan Eng: Charged for corruption...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- It's true: Betty Chew, wife of Lim Guan Eng, and Phang Li Koon were arrested by the MACC...
- Uniquickie in Uniqlo changing room. Only in Beijing, China.
- Watch "Gravitas: Exclusive: Mahathir Mohamad on WION | Friday at 8 pm IST" on YouTube
- Were the Beirut blasts more than just an accident?
- The so-called dominance by China through the IPv9 is wishful thinking; some would call it a hoax. The news is as old as 2004 😂
- Watch "The woman bought the beggar some food, a minute later he gave her a note that made her cry" on YouTube
- 5,950,633 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2019
… The 2019 Hong Kong anti-extradition bill protests are a series of ongoing demonstrations in Hong Kong against the Fugitive Offenders and Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Legislation (Amendment) Bill proposed by the government of Hong Kong. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Hong_Kong_anti-extradition_bill_protests .. .. How the extradition bill protests shook … Continue reading
… Excerpts from: Why do mainland Chinese and Hong Kong youth clash at universities abroad? History has the answer https://t.co/OhdxWZByUO — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) August 17, 2019 Paul Letters Why do mainland Chinese and Hong Kong youth clash at universities … Continue reading
… A pro-China protestor holds up a sign at a Hong Kong extradition law protest at Auckland University today – it roughly translates to “Hong Kong protestors are rioters”. He didn’t stay around very long. pic.twitter.com/MJrMjNarQv — Luke Appleby (@lukeappleby) … Continue reading
… Excerpts from: Could Hong Kong's economy survive army intervention by Beijing? | News | Al Jazeera https://t.co/pmzGtw0MSH — @SouthEastAsia46 (@browe46) September 10, 2019 AJ Impact / HONG KONG Could Hong Kong’s economy survive army intervention by Beijing? With no … Continue reading
… 1 August 2019 .. Mahathir Mohamad berkata hal tempat duduk seseorang di istiadat pertabalan Agong adalah urusan Istana Negara. #FMTNews https://t.co/eAUulwT0qx — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) August 1, 2019 .. Mahathir: Palace decided on Najib's seat, not me https://t.co/vNbK2sI2mb … Continue reading
… … 3 female job-seekers lodge molest report against manager .. https://www.hmetro.com.my/mutakhir/2019/07/480929/3-wanita-dakwa-dicabul-datuk-ketika-temuduga …
… https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/07/31/pm-says-putrajaya-in-difficult-position-as-no-country-really-wants-dr-zakir/1776319 … .. ‘Not true govt has refused Zakir Naik asylum’ … .. #BREAKING – Malaysia refuses asylum to Zakir Naik, asks him to leave the country after @narendramodi government provided evidence against him. UAE and Saudi Arabia have … Continue reading
Both MCA Wanita chief, Heng Seai Kie, and “1 Malaysia Tolak DAP’ page” have got the attention of the Perak Police by claiming that they lost the foreign report of the Paul Yong rape case…
… 30 July 2019 .. Perak cops probing anti-DAP Facebook page over claim forensic report in rape case missing https://t.co/GXZJke6BN4 — Malay Mail (@malaymail) July 30, 2019 KUALA LUMPUR, July 30 — Perak police will investigate a Facebook page that … Continue reading
The Perak MB, who said, “No such thing as Orang Asli ancestral land in the state”, does a U-turn after meeting with the Govt’s Top Guns…
… 1 August 2019 The decision comes in the wake of a meeting between the menteri besar, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department P Waytha Moorthy and the attorney-general. #FMTNews https://t.co/M19iOq4Qmf — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) August 1, 2019 Perak … Continue reading