- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- 6,311,207 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2019
… The 2019 Hong Kong anti-extradition bill protests are a series of ongoing demonstrations in Hong Kong against the Fugitive Offenders and Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Legislation (Amendment) Bill proposed by the government of Hong Kong. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Hong_Kong_anti-extradition_bill_protests .. .. How the extradition bill protests shook … Continue reading
… Excerpts from: Why do mainland Chinese and Hong Kong youth clash at universities abroad? History has the answer https://t.co/OhdxWZByUO — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) August 17, 2019 Paul Letters Why do mainland Chinese and Hong Kong youth clash at universities … Continue reading
… A pro-China protestor holds up a sign at a Hong Kong extradition law protest at Auckland University today – it roughly translates to “Hong Kong protestors are rioters”. He didn’t stay around very long. pic.twitter.com/MJrMjNarQv — Luke Appleby (@lukeappleby) … Continue reading
… Excerpts from: Could Hong Kong's economy survive army intervention by Beijing? | News | Al Jazeera https://t.co/pmzGtw0MSH — @SouthEastAsia46 (@browe46) September 10, 2019 AJ Impact / HONG KONG Could Hong Kong’s economy survive army intervention by Beijing? With no … Continue reading
… 1 August 2019 .. Mahathir Mohamad berkata hal tempat duduk seseorang di istiadat pertabalan Agong adalah urusan Istana Negara. #FMTNews https://t.co/eAUulwT0qx — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) August 1, 2019 .. Mahathir: Palace decided on Najib's seat, not me https://t.co/vNbK2sI2mb … Continue reading
… … 3 female job-seekers lodge molest report against manager .. https://www.hmetro.com.my/mutakhir/2019/07/480929/3-wanita-dakwa-dicabul-datuk-ketika-temuduga …
… https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/07/31/pm-says-putrajaya-in-difficult-position-as-no-country-really-wants-dr-zakir/1776319 … .. ‘Not true govt has refused Zakir Naik asylum’ … .. #BREAKING – Malaysia refuses asylum to Zakir Naik, asks him to leave the country after @narendramodi government provided evidence against him. UAE and Saudi Arabia have … Continue reading
Both MCA Wanita chief, Heng Seai Kie, and “1 Malaysia Tolak DAP’ page” have got the attention of the Perak Police by claiming that they lost the foreign report of the Paul Yong rape case…
… 30 July 2019 .. Perak cops probing anti-DAP Facebook page over claim forensic report in rape case missing https://t.co/GXZJke6BN4 — Malay Mail (@malaymail) July 30, 2019 KUALA LUMPUR, July 30 — Perak police will investigate a Facebook page that … Continue reading
The Perak MB, who said, “No such thing as Orang Asli ancestral land in the state”, does a U-turn after meeting with the Govt’s Top Guns…
… 1 August 2019 The decision comes in the wake of a meeting between the menteri besar, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department P Waytha Moorthy and the attorney-general. #FMTNews https://t.co/M19iOq4Qmf — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) August 1, 2019 Perak … Continue reading